Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Search results

1. DistastefulBannock

[PLUGIN] Verus (Latest) Crack

This doesn't really prove anything because virustotal is bipolar and unreliable, stop using it to "EXPOSE!1111" posts. Not that it matters anyway, this thread is almost a year old 🤡🤡
  2. DistastefulBannock

Yet again asking - any free half life 2 deathmatch cheats

You know you could have just bumped the last thread right? Also have you tried just googling your question? Pretty sure the first result is literally an unknowncheats post
  3. DistastefulBannock

Client IRC

are you retarded?
  4. DistastefulBannock

Client IRC

It wasn't meant to be funny?
  5. DistastefulBannock

Client IRC

Use your brain man, make an irc chat room and build an irc client into your cheat
  6. DistastefulBannock

intent.store account worth $100+

Nobody with a brain is going to pay for an intent account. Pretty much everybody with admin panel access is gone and almost all the cheats on there are dead. Not to mention even if you had something like novo on the account it'd be near impossible to get access on their new auth, your account...
  7. DistastefulBannock

Dont download my latest 2 "Cracks / Leaks"

Felix1337T is dirty ratter!
  8. DistastefulBannock

+rep We love Krypton, Krypton is best forum moderator, he only weigh 200 pounds whereas every...

+rep We love Krypton, Krypton is best forum moderator, he only weigh 200 pounds whereas every other forum moderator weight 400. Krypton is very sexy and very good at job, he keep forum very safe and shields from trollers. We love Krypton very much <3
  9. DistastefulBannock

Badlion Client Lite for cracked users

Pay for the game, stop pirating
  10. DistastefulBannock

Source Nekoware

Phase has taken a good client name and soiled it by pasting 😡
  11. DistastefulBannock

Send me latest vape i will crack

He'll throw it into recaf and then make an issue on the github saying that his recaf doesn't work with the vape exe
  12. DistastefulBannock

Send me latest vape i will crack

You won't crack shit because you don't know the basics of reverse engineering
  13. DistastefulBannock

Why does my custom font look so bad?

Output the texture you're using for the letters to a file and upload it to imgur so we can see. It could be an issue with your gl or you could be fucking up when rendering the texture itself
  14. DistastefulBannock

Source [Request] itemphysics module

Figure it out, stop pasting others code
  15. DistastefulBannock

Constructive criticism on my ClickUI...

it's too damn large, once you get more than 10 modules your'll run out of screen real estate
  16. DistastefulBannock

[HELP] How to speed up loading modules into GUI ?

Personally whenever I render my arraylist I first create a new compyonwritearraylist (nef code is amazing bro his tutorial is p) then I look through every module in my main copyonwritearraylist in my cheat class to add it to my cache copyonwritearraylist. Then I sort them using code I pasted...
  17. DistastefulBannock

[HELP] How to speed up loading modules into GUI ?

Maybe learn the basics of programming before making a fucking cheat?
  18. DistastefulBannock

Possibly Infected Evileye Cracked , I think it working

oh forgive me, I forgot xp doesn't have the aero windows 🤯🤯 but fr why tf he using windows 7 in 2022? He's missed windows 8, 10, and 11
  19. DistastefulBannock

Possibly Infected Evileye Cracked , I think it working

What ugly fucking cheat lmao, why why tf is the guy using windows xp in the video?
  20. DistastefulBannock

I need help with changing font in chat and other places

Nah, I had a stroke reading this shit
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6