Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Client Astolfo client cracked + deobfuscated jar (AllahLeaks)

i might have figured it out lmfao so idk i havent tested it yet but opening the .jar it looks to be a forge mod and the .bat says sum jvm arguements so maybe when u load forge with the mod and open the .bat it will automaticly sign you in with like the novoline 4.8 crack from luvsy adding -noverify?

i might have figured it out lmfao so idk i havent tested it yet but opening the .jar it looks to be a forge mod and the .bat says sum jvm arguements so maybe when u load forge with the mod and open the .bat it will automaticly sign you in with like the novoline 4.8 crack from luvsy adding -noverify?
why would it be a forge mod when the client is supposed to be itself in versions

luvsy cracked novo??

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back