Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Client Centrum Client

In that case I most likely didn't use it and made my own if I did rat you, which i don't remember.
i vividly remember some guy called "ples12" flexing on me with a travis logger output from a guy called like nagarigamer or something being like "this you?" lol

no hard feelings though (i was pretty retarded at the time i agree)

i vividly remember some guy called "ples12" flexing on me with a travis logger output from a guy called like nagarigamer or something being like "this you?" lol
bro what 💀💀

A lot of people tried to impersonate me back then

is there still a discord server with czech cheating community?
There are some og servers, they are now much like a friend groups, cz cheating communities died long time ago

is there still a discord server with czech cheating community?
I have no idea, i'd actually like to get in touch with it myself as i'd like to check out some of the clients. I remember there being some servers which stopped after intave update and the last server in which i was was public phant discord which is now deleted/terminated

There are some og servers, they are now much like a friend groups, cz cheating communities died long time ago
it's mostly because lot of the appeal in cheating on qplay was because it was a shitty server with a shitty anticheat, now it's just a shitty server with still pretty bad anticheat but not worth enough to play on it 🤷‍♂️

And there were never a lot of people cheating on sg

I have no idea, i'd actually like to get in touch with it myself as i'd like to check out some of the clients. I remember there being some servers which stopped after intave update and the last server in which i was was public phant discord which is now deleted/terminated
yea i like to cheack out client too xd i made a server where is 19 clients and i will add more soon xd

it's mostly because lot of the appeal in cheating on qplay was because it was a shitty server with a shitty anticheat, now it's just a shitty server with still pretty bad anticheat but not worth enough to play on it 🤷‍♂️

They were back in 2018-2019

its kinda easy to bypass intave now when there is already a lot of cracked client which bypass it

They we're back in 2018-2019
yeah back when it was using aac xd, the servers aren't really that good considering you've got like hypixel and other servers which are more popular, have more minigames and even have worse anticheats

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back