Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

crack intent.store :pray:

ExStack

Reaction score
ok so i know by the title this might sound stupid but HEAR ME OUT
intent is crackable (people have cracked it)
paolo v will put his rat in it
and we can enjoy the fruits of his labor
(post is a joke)

ah yes let me just crack the whole site.
btw funnie joke XD

Sure, it can be cracked. All the newer versions of the clients are cracked for sure, but not released. And that's the point, why would someone invest their time to crack a client and then release it without any benefit. That's the reason why most people who actually cracked a client are ratting it, because they don't see any point in releasing it for free.

Sure, it can be cracked. All the newer versions of the clients are cracked for sure, but not released. And that's the point, why would someone invest their time to crack a client and then release it without any benefit. That's the reason why most people who actually cracked a client are ratting it, because they don't see any point in releasing it for free.
To be honest, the ratting part is true, but why would you commit a crime in a game made for 7-year olds, and besides, if you crack intent, you can practically learn how to deobf and pretty well.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back