Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Diablo 2.1 SRC LEAK / Can't believe it isn't on here already

Use gradle-mcp or maven-mcp. (and also a little bit of google and brain)

Pretty funny how a developer exposed for and promised to stop skidding is posting others src leaks
First of all, I have never been "exposed" for skidding, jiggey told everyone it was him months ago and it was a very small part in the client. A blur and some animations.

Secondly, how is linking to a public github page making me "post" src leaks? 😂 Like how am I supposed to do anything with Null's github repo?

First of all, I have never been "exposed" for skidding, jiggey told everyone it was him months ago and it was a very small part in the client. A blur and some animations.
Your entire client was a tenacity paste and half of the pasted modules didn't even bypass faggot

Secondly, how is linking to a public github page making me "post" src leaks? 😂 Like how am I supposed to do anything with Null's github repo?
a very small part
Your entire fucking client was a hummus rename and it showed in every early video posted about it. Nothing significant was changed, literally hummus with a new name slapped on top, and it showed. People pointed that out, and Jiggey was gaining a bad rep. So how did he fix his pasted shitware? Why he pasted more, this time from random leaks/cracks he found online, one of which was tenacity. It was not "a very small part", it started as a paste and ended as a paste, that's the harsh reality

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back