Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

good paid obfuscators?

Tengoku

Reaction score
planning on buying a decent paid obfuscator that works well with MCP
any recommendations?

???? wdym
Obfuscators not created for mcp, these created for java applications, u need to configure them for perfect obfuscating of ur client or on what are u going to use it

Last edited:
any recommendations?
paramorphism good obfuscator, zelix klassmaster latest (but it is very expensive)

???? wdym
Obfuscators not created for mcp, these created for java applications, u need to configure them for perfect obfuscating of ur client or on what are u going to use it
no shit, by "that work well with mcp" i meant that some obfs straight up do not work on mcp (even if you change the settings)

no shit, by "that work well with mcp" i meant that some obfs straight up do not work on mcp (even if you change the settings)
skidunion
intent.store
????
skidunion uses cracked zelux klassmaster with proguard and unknowed to me obfuscator
intent store uses itself own obfuscator

any recommendations?
Paramorphism isn't that good tbh there's a public transformer for it. You could buy JNIC which I've heard is pretty good but bad on performance.
Almost any obfuscator will work for your MCP project, you just need to configure it.
You get what you pay for 🤷‍♂️

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back