Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

[info] about current state of overwatch/vacnet

xkeksbyte

MasterOf13FPS
Developer
Reaction score
well, csgo pushed a update around 2 months ago, making almost every cheat detected.
Since then overwatch got fixed and got combined with vacnet (their ai learning anticheat), If you hold many times triggerbot, and use bad aimassist settings, then you will be thrown into the overwatch + might getting a lower trustfactor than green (you wont see it, neither you teammates), if you are facing almost every match cheaters and your trustfactor say's you are green, you are simply not.
---

They are checking now for linear aiming, constant speeds, 90° flick accuracy (if you use as example ragebot), looking at your packet order, checking your ping from your local pc and if you are choking more packets than you could with that ping -> flagged, aiming perfectly through walls at the enemy (as example with At targets antiaim), and more

also valve added new retaddr checks regarding get_local_player so there are 600 more checks now :funny:

PS lowkey almost every internal is detected rn, they silent flagged your accs as example for over 2 years and collected data for vacnet (that's the time where overwatch was "broken")

Every internal? Most Cheats did not got hit. mostly all of the red tf accounts are gone. thats it. you are spreading just a bit of false information. i can still semirage as usual. I think the updates about the values they are checking are true, but overall their so called "deep learning" Anticheat still does not work properly.

Every internal? Most Cheats did not got hit. mostly all of the red tf accounts are gone. thats it. you are spreading just a bit of false information. i can still semirage as usual. I think the updates about the values they are checking are true, but overall their so called "deep learning" Anticheat still does not work properly.
almost every internal, if you semirage you will mostly be silent flagged collecting data 4 vacnet just wait a bit :)

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back