Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Possibly Infected POLARIS B13 CRACK AND LEAK

MasterOf13FPS

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MasterOf13FPS
Reaction score
For all those who know what I previously leaked

*cough*meme & aphrodite*cough*
(Even though the creator of meme still refuses to comprehend the fact I leaked the 2nd to latest src of his client at the time so he hides behind the statement "he used a date changer")

Today I bring you Polaris b13 dumped straight from AAL, The password on login can now be set to anything you like

No more having to restart GAAL or GayAAL every time you get a new vpn connection

Since this client is already skidded I have added some really weak obfuscation to protect from these kiddos skidding a skid. If you are a form moderator or administrator I can send you the unobf jar so you can analyse it and prove it to be clean in case there are any suspicions
[hide]
https://files.catbox.moe/24cktl.rar
username: polaris
password: isshit

VVape its not that I dont like you
But I just couldnt fucking resist lmfao.
I offered to help you dev the client and u give no response,
instead you have someone that put a rat in the client work
on the client under an alias and skid with auto.

To protect from your average skid I've given
vvape,reverb, auto, and "Jutting" or properly known
as "Giftcodes" the gift of some obfuscation any
CTF Entry level learner can deobf. Very nice of me
considering its already skidded but eh.
[/hide]

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmfao, good job. I'm looking forward to the developer and his action. ;^(

(Even though the creator of meme still refuses to comprehend the fact I leaked the 2nd to latest src of his client at the time so he hides behind the statement "he used a date changer")

Today I bring you Polaris b13 dumped straight from AAL, The password on login can now be set to anything you like

No more having to restart GAAL or GayAAL every time you get a new vpn connection

Since this client is already skidded I have added some really weak obfuscation to protect from these kiddos skidding a skid. If you are a form moderator or administrator I can send you the unobf jar so you can analyse it and prove it to be clean in case there are any suspicions
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Why not unobf?

Why so mad? Why don't you just be happy about this and don't cry right back? It's his decision, be glad that he published it at all.
I just asked... I wasn't crying right back like you said FantaCoke ;)
Never said: "YOU STUPID IDIOT DIE CUZ YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME UNOBF!1!1!!!!111"!

Why not unobf?
you get the unobf after making your own custom deobfuscator then deobfuscating the simple md5, java security cipher, and blowfish encryption. I addded basic obfuscation that doesnt even hide the modules values [Integer wise]. Its to prevent people from just saying "Oh look i have fmc aura" without making it but instead copying it from a crack

Leaking is enough, you can let it deobfuscate by another person if you're unable to do it :)
I added simple obfuscation to prevent skids from skidding from this skidded client

More obfuscation = Less skids

I just memdumped this client from aal and cracked it. Legit all i did was change 1 line and boom cracked.

XDDD 4TimeHelper, 3 rotation utils X D 100% skid

I just asked... I wasn't crying right back like you said FantaCoke ;)
Never said: "YOU STUPID IDIOT DIE CUZ YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME UNOBF!1!1!!!!111"!
But it sounded like you weren't satisfied with the product that was provided, so you were bitching right away.

Literally there is no InjectionAPI.class, so you have no proof that this is from AAL.

Literally there is no InjectionAPI.class, so you have no proof that this is from AAL.
I deleted the Start.class, META-INF and the InjectionAPI as any good client dev with a brain knows if your launching the client from the mc launcher those files are un-necessary and just make the file bigger then it should be...

heres a screenshot prooving I have the jar and the jar contents visible:
https://imgur.com/sVTUsuM

Your not going to be launching the client from aal are u? No you aren't.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
are you high
reverb gave the unobf jar out LMAO

also the base is skidded not the bypasses

Imagine trying to take credit from a jar that was leaked saying you dumped it from AAL when you have 0 comprehension on how drivers work or bytecode, also, trying to act impressive when you remove a login/pass protection from a NON obfuscated jar. You're literally a retard.

wow now i cant login the shit got patched

21.10.2018 - by FantaCoke
- autistische Formatierung entfernt

Killswitched (I cant login)
Not killswitched, type random username in username feild and hit login

there isnt even killswitch in the client itself lmfao

No answers from the thread creator for the next 3 days because he got temp-banned.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back