Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Clean Rise 6.0 Builded

Moderator notice:
Even though threads are marked as "Clean" code may have not been seen or links may change, so be cautious when running any client/file.

Rise(2).rar SHA-256 = 3EB9B1E8EA8BF25310A554A77D1D1954546D2FDEB8AB42A0BD55514DB8912B27
Rise.jar SHA-256 = E26E137C8BF211515F8FDBCDD0139650DA944F91F6DDE1F3DD0EB41A5DC5F19A
bro did you smh did not understand what i said?
You literally said to stop automatic motion when over void.
"return the function if the block under the player is void"

Last edited:
exactly. why dont people be angry at rise devs
Rise developers didn't break KillAura on accident. If you look into the source code, you can see that the target manager is located in the "protection" package. This most likely means the KillAura being broken is a part of their anti-crack system.

they should rather be thankfull that we posted a build with working aura
Exactly, I could have just not posted the fix code. It would take longer to find the fix and there is no guarantee that the next person would even post the code.

Rise developers didn't break KillAura on accident. If you look into the source code, you can see that the target manager is located in the "protection" package. This most likely means the KillAura being broken is a part of their anti-crack system.
well would make kinda sense but still its not auxys or our fault

Exactly, I could have just not posted the fix code. It would take longer to find the fix and there is no guarantee that the next person would even post the code.
well without you the build wouldnt be really here so yeah

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back