Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Clean Rise 6.0 Builded

Moderator notice:
Even though threads are marked as "Clean" code may have not been seen or links may change, so be cautious when running any client/file.

Rise(2).rar SHA-256 = 3EB9B1E8EA8BF25310A554A77D1D1954546D2FDEB8AB42A0BD55514DB8912B27
Rise.jar SHA-256 = E26E137C8BF211515F8FDBCDD0139650DA944F91F6DDE1F3DD0EB41A5DC5F19A
for the retards: the code is sus and any normal person that has 5+ braincells will think twice and ask other people before running
im not sure how taking security somewhat seriously is "bad" and people need to "think twice before talking"
of course nobody is forcing people to run it - their own choice, but maybe you should think twice before attacking someone, because they just asked something about the code inside the jar? and again, if you had 5+ braincells you would see that i never said shit about it being any kind of malware, just screenshots and words that literally mean "this code is kinda sus ngl"

for the retards: the code is sus and any normal person that has 5+ braincells will think twice and ask other people before running
It's fucking sending shit to a server, that's pretty normal in a paid client????? And people having a fucking seizure over a backend jar is also retarded

Lol it's checked by mod and clean now stop saying sus brain issue

im not sure how taking security somewhat seriously is "bad" and people need to "think twice before talking"
of course nobody is forcing people to run it - their own choice, but maybe you should think twice before attacking someone, because they just asked something about the code inside the jar? and again, if you had 5+ braincells you would see that i never said shit about it being any kind of malware, just screenshots and words that literally mean "this code is kinda sus ngl"
I understand what you are saying but they still shouldnt spread misinfo

It is required for the HWID protection. Also the client doesn't even use backend in it's code in any way.

Last edited:
Bro doesn't understand the concept of HWID authentication. 💀
OPSEC Rule No. 1 be paranoid. You should always be sceptic about a fucking cheat from s.o else, yes people may did not understand the function of the given code, but the realized its building a connection, what made them sceptic, no need to feel bad about that at all. You guys can magically read everything and are constantly shilling in every post. Cant handle that much of monkey brain cells in here.

If you guys are able to throw aways every security rules in the internet, okay do that. but stop shit posting and complain how much of knowlege some one does not have. Im pretty sure you dont undersrand the functionallity of a hwid protection, and just did C+P from a source and changed the class a bit. So fuck off..

If you guys are able to throw aways every security rules in the internet, okay do that. but stop shit posting and complain how much of knowlege some one does not have. Im pretty sure you dont undersrand the functionallity of a hwid protection, and just did C+P from a source and changed the class a bit. So fuck off..
well when i post something people be talking shit so why i dont have the rights to do it?

and no offense but you seem like a teacher that teaches in first class

Just so you know, the backend was just extracted into the jar. The client itself does not interact with it's classes in any way and it won't make any connections to the internet.

Last edited:
Just so you know, the backend was just extracted in the jar. The client itself does not interact with it's classes in any way and it won't make any connections to the internet.
Yea it's my stupidity i extracted backend too lol

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back