Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Client Rise6 cracked by HCU

Moderator notice:
This post has not been checked by a staff member and might be infected. You need to check it yourself if you want to use it.
we took it down / faceless because community got boring
Let me notice you that Rise has updated recently, they fixed bugs and improved some watchdog cheats, hope you can crack the latest things, thank you

Let me notice you that Rise has updated recently, they fixed bugs and improved some watchdog cheats, hope you can crack the latest things, thank you
I will update this today (probably)

it wont work ive tested it many times java.lang.ClassFormatError: Illegal exception table range in class file util/Communicatio or on start if i dont press escape and the bat wont even start
for me and what do you mean with alans launcher

Last edited:
it wont work ive tested it many times java.lang.ClassFormatError: Illegal exception table range in class file util/Communicatio or on start if i dont press escape and the bat wont even start
for me and what do you mean with alans launcher
legit works fine for me, either a rise or java issue

legit works fine for me, either a rise or java issue
what do you suggest do you use bat or the manual method and what i should do in your opinion i really want to use
java.lang.NullPointerException: Unexpected error

what do you suggest do you use bat or the manual method and what i should do in your opinion i really want to use
java.lang.NullPointerException: Unexpected error
weird

Yes masterof13fps mods its fucking ratted if someone find me the rat in this crack i give 20$ (as always like other HCU cracks fucking retards and if they gonna change back that shit to "Possibly Infected" for the 5th time i will replace the download link with a video of shooting myself in head)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i will personally send alan furry gloves including handcuffs that also has a dvd that has me personally shooting my self in the head with a shotgun, if this is malware

Why this can't be put in minecraft/version folder and being started with Minecraft Launcher?

also you posted:
- a 3 month old crack (already posted 3 times)
- a confirmed rat
- an obsolete crack (unfixed)
no confirmed rat i would still like proof, and what obsolete crack, and the rat "
It isn't. It didn't even get cracked by HCU. Alan leaked it on accident and after he realized that he removed it but people had already saved it"

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back