Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Client Shadow

Kroko

Premium
Developer
Reaction score
Wollte mal ein Showcase von meinem Recodeten Client Shadow hochladen ^^
Beachtet bitte das ich den Client vor paar Tagen recoden musste und deshalb noch nicht alles fertig ist

Hive SkyWars unter 2 minuten:

Intave Setback:

SuperHit auf Hive:

Fly auf Hive:

5er Block Range + Fly auf MCCentral

Last edited:
Finde die HUD leider abgrundtief hässlich, die ArrayList sagt mir bis auf die Farbgebung des Textes gar nicht zu und weitere HUD-Elemente sind ja scheinbar derzeit noch nicht vorzufinden.

Dass bei dem 2. Video im Chat die Message "Damage" vom Client gespammt wird finde Ich schlichtweg unnötig.
Es gibt viel komfortablere Wege, um mit dem User zu kommunizieren, bspw. über Client Notifications.
Würde dir zudem raten, die Nachrichten immer außerhalb von for- oder while-Schleifen auszugeben.

Die Bypasses kann Ich aus den 2 Videos schlecht beurteilen, dazu müsste man mit dem Client gespielt haben.

Wenn du planst den Client zu veröffentlichen, würde Ich diese Punkte vorher unbedingt bearbeiten.
Ansonsten wünsche Ich dir viel Erfolg mit dem Client, vielleicht hältst du uns ja auf dem Laufenden.

1. Das HUD wird einstellbar sein momentan bin ich leider zufaul die ArrayLlisten und so zu erstellen und die Farbe ist einstellbar falls jemand die Farbe nicht mag oder so.

2. Die Damage Nachricht war fürs Debuggen nur da um es zu testen.

3. Mache ich ^^

Btw kann gerne jeder Feedback da lassen damit der Client besser wird.

Das HUD wird einstellbar sein momentan bin ich leider zufaul die ArrayLlisten und so zu erstellen und die Farbe ist einstellbar falls jemand die Farbe nicht mag oder so.
Es geht simpel darum, dass Rects hinter dem Text bzw. generell rund herum scheise aussehen.
Würde einen simplen, aber etwas dickeren Rect wie bspw. in LB vor den Text packen und diesen zusätzlich auch ausstellbar machen.

Die Damage Nachricht war fürs Debuggen nur da um es zu testen.
Will Ich für dich hoffen, ist nämlich sehr nervig so etwas.

1. Wie gesagt es kommen sehr sehr viele Arraylist noch dazu, werde mir mal anschauen wie das von liquidbounce ausschaut und wahrscheinlich auch umsetzen.

2. Ist schon lange weg habe das video beim ausprobieren aufgenommen xD

Helloooooo,

So if you want my opinion about this client, here it is:

1. I think the HUD is too basic (could add a Hotbar, Logo, Better Arraylist, ...) you should make it a bit better and not too much simplistic.

2. The bypasses are actually good, but most people play on Hypixel, so making a Hypixel video would not be a bad idea.

3. For me both of the ESP modules (Chest ESP and Player ESP) are probably the easiest (Shader ESP) to make, around one line for the Player ESP. I would add more modes for this since many clients now have the information of the Name Tags in the Player ESP (referring to CS:GO cheats)

4. On the second video, the Killaura is not bypassing at all, even if that's not the subject of the video, you should definitely try to make it bypassing before recording.

If you want to make the client public it's perfect but there are many things to change for now.
Keep ip the good work and good luck :)

Krypton (your favorite moderator)

I think the HUD is too basic (could add a Hotbar, Logo, Better Arraylist, ...) you should make it a bit better and not too much simplistic.
Yeah i said it already CrazyMemeCoke i at the moment too lazy for the designs but i work in the next time on it.
When i work on it then there are few of Arraylists and Hotbars.

The bypasses are actually good, but most people play on Hypixel, so making a Hypixel video would not be a bad idea.
Hypixel is too planed but at the moment i havent any accounts for Hypixel.

For me both of the ESP modules (Chest ESP and Player ESP) are probably the easiest (Shader ESP) to make, around one line for the Player ESP. I would add more modes for this since many clients now have the information of the Name Tags in the Player ESP (referring to CS:GO cheats)
Its the same like the Arraylist i add sometime more modes but at the moment i like more the Shader ESP.
Nametags is the same is too planned but not the highest on my todo list .

On the second video, the Killaura is not bypassing at all, even if that's not the subject of the video, you should definitely try to make it bypassing before recording.
In the second video it was about the SetBack.
I hasnt set the KillAura on this video for Intave.

Last edited:
Wollte mal ein Showcase von meinem Recodeten Client Shadow hochladen ^^
Beachtet bitte das ich den Client vor paar Tagen recoden musste und deshalb noch nicht alles fertig ist

Hive SkyWars unter 2 minuten:

Intave Setback:
for a hive client like yours, not having a hive fly is just weird. also, why dont you use infinite aura in hive?

1. My client is not a Hive Client xD
But at the moment have i more bypasses for hive as such other server.

2. i have a fly for Hive but you must place water and i wanted to win a round xD
And my infinite Aura is at the moment a Debug Module.

Update: Added 2 Videos

Update: Neues Video

Neue Videos:

Hive Phase:

Also geile arraylist im letzen video ich will auch so einer bekomme des nur net so hin das wenn der string ende ist das er zur seite gehen soll und dann weiter runter etc

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back