Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Source Tired-Nextgen

Felix1337T

Ja ok ich bin 12
Reaction score
Since i quittet this project, and dont code on it anymore, i want to release the source since my shaderloader got leaked in 200 different clients i dont care anymore,
The client itself is over 2 years old so the base is kinda shit and i wouldnt do something like this shit anymore in 2023 lmfao

Imagine not having 35 rotation utils
PTCm5CH.png

Imagine not having 35 rotation utils
PTCm5CH.png
Bro does not look into the classes and see that they are all different 🤡 , the hook package contains the "Rotations" Class which is used in the whole client, Rotation and VectorRotation is both for the NewRotationUtil

warum ist da paste aus violence

Bro does not look into the classes and see that they are all different 🤡 , the hook package contains the "Rotations" Class which is used in the whole client, Rotation and VectorRotation is both for the NewRotationUtil
Bro didnt get the joke 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Hab mich mental nur schon drauf vorbereitet das wieder random 200 leute kommen die irgendwas vorwerfen wollen deswegen so toxic answer
35 rotation und Render Utils erinnert mich an dize, aber das was du da gezaubert hast sieht gar nicht so schlecht aus.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back