Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Possibly Infected Vape v4.10 cracked clean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moderator notice:
Even if marked at clean lots of vape leaks are infected and we have not fully analyzed this leak. Please be careful with it and analyze it before use. We, the staff, will most likely take a look at it ourselves soon.

StormingMokn

Reaction score
Hi everyone here is a vape latest crack

you need only python and java17
its a vape.jar because this is a vape dump
the loader code is unobfuscated so if you dont trust it read the code
only injects into lunar for now since we only implemented lunar mappings

Last edited:
So far it looks more or less realistic and doesn't look infected at all. The Loader, the DLL and the Dump are not collecting any user data or accessing, deleting, creating files. No suspicious connections to the internet were made. Didn't even try to check if it's running inside a Virtual Machine. I consider this safe. However, I did not run this and do not recommend you doing so. I don't know if it is even working. I am going to run it on an old laptop to get a conclusion on this later.

Edited: People who have ran the crack had their accounts banned on Hypixel and Minemen for suspicious activity or cheating.

Last edited:
So far it looks more or less realistic and doesn't look infected at all. The Loader, the DLL and the Dump are not collecting any user data or accessing, deleting, creating files. No suspicious connections to the internet were made. Didn't even try to check if it's running inside a Virtual Machine. I consider this safe. However, I did not run this and do not recommend you doing so. I don't know if it is even working. I am going to run it on an old laptop to get a conclusion on this later.
Tested it on my laptop and it seems to be safe. It is completely functional and injects fine.

Edited: People who have ran the crack had their accounts banned on Hypixel and Minemen for suspicious activity or cheating.

Attachments

• 2023-05-25_05.53.45.png
    2023-05-25_05.53.45.png
    445.4 KB · Views: 127
  • Interface.png
    Interface.png
    383.5 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Tested it on my laptop and it seems to be safe. It is completely functional and injects fine.
I dont know what im doing wrong because it doesnt inject at all. I have java17 and python

can you send a ss of the issue
Im opening the vape.bat. It opens and theres Cracked by Geno Team Vape Cracked Private and after that theres
"Thread-0" java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind
at java.base/sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method)
at java.base/sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:555)
at java.base/sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:544)
at java.base/sun.nio.ch.NioSocketImpl.bind(NioSocketImpl.java:643)
at java.base/java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:388)
at java.base/java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:274)
at java.base/java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:167)
at dev.mappings.vape.SocketServer.accept$lambda$1(SocketServer.kt:28)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)
And it closes

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back