Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Vape V4 Possible Rat Discussion

Liticnae

Reaction score
So, some of the people who I know ran cracked vape. The next day they sent me screenshots where their minecraft accounts were banned on Hypixel or Minemen either for cheating or suspicious activity on their account. However, I didn't get banned on any servers.

Since there is a chance of it being ratted, here are some tips:
* Never save your passwords in a password manager.
* Change your minecraft installation to an other directory.

If you ran the crack and had an experience like this, please reply to this thread.
Don't be toxic and say this thread is useless, no it's not. I just want to know if someone had an experience like this.

Attachments

• 1685089420790.png
    1685089420790.png
    77.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 1685089437670.png
    1685089437670.png
    170.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Update
Hi everyone as you know i posted the vape crack which works
but the thing is it wasnt the original files from the cracker decencies
but someone reposted it after some time i got the original crack and all the files from decencies here you can download it
also the vape jar currently flags 9 avs on virustotal i know not the best way to ensure safety but hey
this could be because some idiots on yt are now starting to post the infected version of this crack also could be due to it being obfuscated

Also these security tips are pretty good and you should follow them
ps : after some testing i now see that you dont need to have python installed only java 17

??? do you even know how password managers work?
Yes, I do, my toxic friend. The default password manager of any browser saves passwords on your drive. However, I wouldn't trust password management extensions either, because there were situations when they leaked their users' data.

Yes, I do, my toxic friend. The default password manager of any browser saves passwords on your drive. However, I wouldn't trust password management extensions either, because there were situations when they leaked their users' data.
1. All decent browsers encrypt their users data with some kind of encryption preventing from a skid just reading it and sending it to a webhook
2. Browser extensions other than the most "famous" ones are not to be trusted in general, not just with a shitty password manager
3. The term "password manager" is incredibly unspecific since it covers everything from having a text file called passwords.skfdsjhd to those trash "password managers" in browsers and to software specifically designed to encrypt your passwords and store them safely.

Do not act like you know everything this subject when you think that "password manager = passwords window in my chrome browser", anyways if you are not using atleast some of the shitty cloud password managers promoted by trashy youtubers or better a password manager which stores your data locally in a secure manner, you are fucked lol

1. All decent browsers encrypt their users data with some kind of encryption preventing from a skid just reading it and sending it to a webhook
2. Browser extensions other than the most "famous" ones are not to be trusted in general, not just with a shitty password manager
3. The term "password manager" is incredibly unspecific since it covers everything from having a text file called passwords.skfdsjhd to those trash "password managers" in browsers and to software specifically designed to encrypt your passwords and store them safely.

Do not act like you know everything this subject when you think that "password manager = passwords window in my chrome browser", anyways if you are not using atleast some of the shitty cloud password managers promoted by trashy youtubers or better a password manager which stores your data locally in a secure manner, you are fucked lol
encryption? my friend have you heard about these things called cookies... you just load the cookies on a clean browser and boom! you got the passwords (i have logged people before, that thing works and this encryption you are talking about won't save you if your cookies got sent to a webhook xd)

Cookies. Encryption? They have the fucking key. If they want to leak your info, they will. Also, I'm not reading all of that. 💀

encryption? my friend have you heard about these things called cookies...
I do have to say that i forgot people can be stupid enough to click "remember password" when using a website... but that doesn't fall under "password manager" so it is irrelevant.
(i have logged people before
Great thing to brag about..
Also, I'm not reading all of that. 💀
It does not surprise me that you have the attention span of a three year old.

I do have to say that i forgot people can be stupid enough to click "remember password" when using a website... but that doesn't fall under "password manager" so it is irrelevant.

Great thing to brag about..

It does not surprise me that you have the attention span of a three year old.
💀

So, some of the people who I know ran cracked vape. The next day they sent me screenshots where their minecraft accounts were banned on Hypixel or Minemen either for cheating or suspicious activity on their account. However, I didn't get banned on any servers.

If you ran the crack and had an experience like this, please reply to this thread.
Don't be toxic and say this thread is useless, no it's not. I just want to know if someone had an experience like this.
since most people are dumb or illiterate i will check it.

suspicious activity, you can get banned if you are suspected of cheating, or using a flagged vpn, or proxy, just because it says it and u used it doesn't mean its a rat.

suspicious activity, you can get banned if you are suspected of cheating, or using a flagged vpn, or proxy, just because it says it and u used it doesn't mean its a rat.
I think those were main accounts and nobody cheated on them or used a VPN to play.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back