Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Client weird damage bug with killaura

Tengoku

Reaction score
whenever i cheat on hypixel or any other server with my client, sometimes i deal little to no damage whenever i use the killaura. any ideas on why this could happen?
i think its happening because of my inventory manager, but even if i play without it still sometimes happen.
also, merry christmas!

whenever i cheat on hypixel or any other server with my client, sometimes i deal little to no damage whenever i use the killaura. any ideas on why this could happen?
i think its happening because of my inventory manager, but even if i play without it still sometimes happen.
also, merry christmas!
NCP is cancelling your hits bcs you are flagging

as we already know you, you paste out of leaked clients, just fix your killaura

NCP is cancelling your hits bcs you are flagging
not so sure about that, this even happens on an aac server i used to cheat on and my ka works fine there, so i dont think thats the reason.
and even if it cancelled my hits, i shouldve done 0 damage instead of very little damage.

not so sure about that, this even happens on an aac server i used to cheat on and my ka works fine there, so i dont think thats the reason.
and even if it cancelled my hits, i shouldve done 0 damage instead of very little damage.
Then your sword is a ghost item for some reason

// FIXED: Reason behind this was because of my chest stealer.

you are flagging, this could be due to a number of reasons. Maybe it's your rotation or your autoblock, it could even be movement. There's also a possibly that another module is flagging and causing the ka to break

you are flagging, this could be due to a number of reasons. Maybe it's your rotation or your autoblock, it could even be movement. There's also a possibly that another module is flagging and causing the ka to break
i already fixed the issue, and it wasnt even because of that lol it was because my chest stealer AND inventory manager were creating ghost items and i was basically hitting the target with my fist

i already fixed the issue, and it wasnt even because of that lol it was because my chest stealer AND inventory manager were creating ghost items and i was basically hitting the target with my fist
well than I was correct, it was another module that was causing it to break

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back