Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Source $600 OFFER | SIGMA CLIENT SOURCE CODE [CLOSED]

Sigma2

Reaction score
Hello, I will pay anyone to deobfuscate sigma client 5.0 and turn it into source code for a minimum of $600. If you're interested, contact me on discord @ connerlinfoot

Regards, Conner

heya meteor! welcome back to the community after being bullied out!
i see that you wanna get into skidding mc clients this time, got bored of skidding plugins? also by any chance, you heard from the police?

much love remi xx

Hah, you are the kid that cried about being "scammed" by jdev when you paid using your pasted plugin for public transformers. 💀
Funny how you begged for someone to crack some random plugin, but you cried like it was the end of the world when someone else had your paste.
Back to scamming, I presume?

Some funny:

Broski went in 3 messages from asking for a crack to crying about being "scammed" from a jar file 😭
MBKfGMa.png

(I gave it to him for some reason)
mHUOXra.png

What happened after 💀
5oLIBgm.png

Last edited:
heya meteor! welcome back to the community after being bullied out!
i see that you wanna get into skidding mc clients this time, got bored of skidding plugins? also by any chance, you heard from the police?

much love remi xx
Skidding is taking other ppls code w/out permission. What are u on about?

Hah, you are the kid that cried about being "scammed" by jdev when you paid using your pasted plugin for public transformers. 💀
Funny how you begged for someone to crack some random plugin, but you cried like it was the end of the world when someone else had your paste.

Some funny:

Broski went in 3 messages from asking for a crack to crying about being "scammed" from a jar file 😭
MBKfGMa.png

mHUOXra.png

What happened after 💀
5oLIBgm.png
How u gona use year old dms against me

Some funny:

MBKfGMa.png

mHUOXra.png

What happened after 💀
5oLIBgm.png
The terms "crying" and "begging" don't mean anything lol

Last edited:
since when was sigma open src retard 😂

you found a repo of src thats leaked, also if you pay attention to the screenshot you sent of intelliJ the project clearly says "Sigma-nextgen", not this so called "sigma 4.11"

since when was sigma open src retard 😂

you found a repo of src thats leaked, also if you pay attention to the screenshot you sent of intelliJ the project clearly says "Sigma-nextgen", not this so called "sigma 4.11"
Sigma-nextgen is a fork of sigma 4.11

if it was a leak then it would already been dmca'd by github

no repos are dmcaed by github themselves, the author has to file a dmca by why the fuck would they be bothered doing that

no repos are dmcaed by github themselves, the author has to file a dmca by why the fuck would they be bothered doing that
the author is the person who has to file the dmca. if your client gets leaked then u would obv file a dmca UNLESS u were the one that posted the src or a developer who u gave permission to.

no? the developer just doesnt give a shit and left the community ages ago and there's no point filing a dmca because its always going to be leaked somewhere

no? the developer just doesnt give a shit and left the community ages ago and there's no point filing a dmca because its always going to be leaked somewhere
the developer doesnt give a shit likely because the person who posted sigma src, had permission.

if the UwU had no permission then it would be dmca'd by now.

you never know if the src "leak" was posted by the sigma developer himself so quit yappin

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back