Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Client Cheat for all projects and versions! [1.7.10 - 1.20.1 Forge] Many functions, LoliLand and other projects.

SwapByte

Reaction score

This cheat is suitable for all projects with curseforge and others, initially the cheat was made for Russian projects with mods, I'm not sure that most people play on these projects, but I still decided to post it here

(When you purchase a Standard or Trusted Edition subscription, you get it for all projects, and for all versions, all available in one subscription.)

Contacts for payment:

1) https://resolverfoundhitbox.ru/index.php?members/swapbyte.1/ - In forum. (prioritet)
2) swapbyte - discord.
3) https://vk.com/swapbyte - vk.
4) funnymindset - telegram.

A full description of the functions can be found here:

1) Standard. https://resolverfoundhitbox.ru/forums/opisanie-funksij-chita-standard.91/
2) Trusted. https://resolverfoundhitbox.ru/forums/opisanie-funkcij-chita-trusted.92/

Prices:
500 rubles (converted to your currency) - 1 week.
1000 RUB (converted to your currency) - 1 month.
6000rub. (converted to your currency) - Forever.
RUB 12,000 (converted to your currency) - Trusted Forever (Bot for automatic ore mining, more features, exploits, hack pack).

Video:

So there are two types of versions, the first is the standard version and the second is the trusted version.

Standard version:

If we talk about version 1.7.10, there are a lot of functions, and specifically for 1.7.10 the cheat is not updated, that is, there are some bugs that can cause minimal discomfort, but if you look closely at the work of each function, most likely, you will not even notice them, but for other versions, for example 1.12.2, 1.16.5, 1.19.2, 1.20.1 - they are updated.

If you just want to play, then buy the Standard Version. If you want to play with the best functionality, a bot for automatic ore mining, and also support me, then buy Trusted Version, I work on Trusted Version absolutely every day, the site is over a year old, I'm not going to close the project.

Trusted Version:

What is the advantage of Trusted Version? It consists in the fact that you get into a closed channel in Telegram, get a role on the site, which opens a category to closed versions, which will have the newest functions that I will make, exploits, package hacks.

If we touch on version 1.7.10, it is the most advanced, all bugs are fixed in it, now Trusted Version under 1.7.10 Forge is honed to the ideal, now I will give a list of functions, closed version:

1.7.10 Trusted Version:

(Spoiler: functions that are related to the attack, loaded players, for all of them without exception there are settings: Players, Mobs, CustomNPC).

- ResolverBot - A bot that will mine ore or certain blocks for you, you just need to write the ID. (There will also be a window to choose whether to inject or not).

(The most functional commands):

- /resolverbot mine [block ID] - mining ore in a mine, or blocks.
- /resolverbot lumberjack - mining trees.
- /resolverbot plant - digs a field with a hoe and plants seeds.

- Spoffer - When injecting, a window will pop up in which you will have a choice whether to use a spoofer or not.

- AutoBuild - Builds houses / objects / floors without support, in the air, can make sand hang in the air.

- TPAura - Killaura at 15 blocks, as you know, the maximum distance in minecraft for a killaura attack is 6, but with this function, it becomes 15.

- TargetStrafe - Circles around the selected target, which is loaded, and is closest, there is a detailed setting for speed, distance.

- BackStab - It does not allow the loaded target to look at you, that is, for example, if a player turns his head in your direction, then you are transferred to his back, no matter how hard he tries to look at you, accordingly, he will not be able to hit you.

- TargetFollow - Follows loaded targets and hits them if you enable the setting, in simpler terms, auto-farm.

- SpeedGraph - Speed analyzer, shows it as a graph.

- FastScanTC - Fast scanning with a thaumometer in the inventory from the ThaumCraft mod.

- NearbyCrasher - When the function is enabled, the client can instantly freeze for those players who are standing next to you, and after 30 seconds - a crash, works on some servers.

I can't describe everything that I've done yet in this version, but I have fixed the work of absolutely every function, and honed it to perfection, each function is configured in detail. Including color, all functions have settings, a very large number, in addition to those that I indicated above, there are some functions that I did not write about, for example, an auto clicker that hits through walls, with different modes, an automatic clicker, and when holding.

1.12.2 Trusted Version:

(Same menu as in 1.7.10 Forge, and almost the same number of functions).

I can highlight the current functions:

- LEDPokemon - Radar for Pokemon, writes the name of the Pokemon, its level and distance from you, depending on the rarity of the Pokemon, the color in the Pokemon table changes.

- PokemonChestESP - ESP for chests with Pokemon, names of chests with Pokemon and their colors are set in the settings.

- PokemonESP - ESP for Pokemon, depending on the rarity of the Pokemon - the color changes.

And other functions.

1.16.5 Trusted version:

Since my cheat is the first cheat on the Forge server from 1.16.5, since no one makes it due to the small online, the functionality is still weak, but I spent a lot of time on it.

- LEDPokemon - Radar for Pokemon, writes the name of the Pokemon, its level and distance from you, depending on the rarity of the Pokemon, the color in the Pokemon table changes.

1.19.2 Trusted version / 1.20.1 Trusted version:

I've already found a couple of pack hacks, also made InstaBowKill functions, a bow that kills instantly, WallGlitch that allows you to teleport through blocks to players, ChunkChecker, etc.

All projects where the cheat works: https://resolverfoundhitbox.ru/threads/spisok-proektov-na-kotoryx-proverena-rabota-chita.17/
All reviews about this cheat: https://resolverfoundhitbox.ru/threads/otzyvy-o-chite.21/

Last edited by a moderator:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back