Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

(ClickGUI) Improvements?

Auxy

Reaction score
So basically ive made an Dropdown gui:
Gui: Imgur.com

And idk how to improve it, i dont wanna leave it like that since it looks like some russian client gui rn
Also i wanna change the background since every client has a blur and shadow now in their gui and i think overusing it wouldnt look good, maybe i will make it a option
or something but maybe someone has an color idea or how i should do it :)

Also i wanna make a extra gui for example configs, i would just put a litte button with an icon at the bottom right that opens the gui (example) but i think that looks lame asf or the second idea was to make like an arrow and the gui slides in, like tenacity as example. Maybe someone has an idea for that too

plz give ideas 🙏 :)

1715148263698.png Unused space from the mode selection (Center or make it bigger) 1715148314864.png Uneven padding (More space on top) 1715148361919.png Too bright color (Make the colorPicker color your using for the icon less alpha so it fits more with the ClickGUI) 1715148418644.png Same problem with the space goes for the settings here, center or make it wider, 1715148488067.png I would make the slider starts where the settings text starts, so it looks more natural because the padding is the same as the padding from the other settings

So basically ive made an Dropdown gui:
Gui: Imgur.com

And idk how to improve it, i dont wanna leave it like that since it looks like some russian client gui rn
Also i wanna change the background since every client has a blur and shadow now in their gui and i think overusing it wouldnt look good, maybe i will make it a option
or something but maybe someone has an color idea or how i should do it :)

Also i wanna make a extra gui for example configs, i would just put a litte button with an icon at the bottom right that opens the gui (example) but i think that looks lame asf or the second idea was to make like an arrow and the gui slides in, like tenacity as example. Maybe someone has an idea for that too

plz give ideas 🙏 :)
the config button could be placed on the bottom as a big button that slides to the center when clicked

Attachments

• IMG_4522.png
    IMG_4522.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 21
View attachment 1122 Unused space from the mode selection (Center or make it bigger) View attachment 1123 Uneven padding (More space on top) View attachment 1124 Too bright color (Make the colorPicker color your using for the icon less alpha so it fits more with the ClickGUI) View attachment 1125 Same problem with the space goes for the settings here, center or make it wider, View attachment 1126 I would make the slider starts where the settings text starts, so it looks more natural because the padding is the same as the padding from the other settings
improved some stuff now, it should look much better now thx
improved gui (imgur.com)

the config button could be placed on the bottom as a big button that slides to the center when clicked
yeah i think i will do it like that

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back