Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Dog Client Recode

TheAdamNew

Reaction score
if you have dog client recode cloud you send me the launcher / jar to it?

I would crack it

My discord: theadambackup

Wow, new reskid. Still the same level of code trashiness, still the trash and skidded bypasses, and still the trash visuals. Why bother?

we will see after i got the client, btw i really love the gamesense watermark thats skidded from opal
How would they skid something that hasn’t been src leaked? This brings me back to the Atani days where a few individuals said Atani skidded visuals from Ryu. 🤣

Wow, new reskid. Still the same level of code trashiness, still the trash and skidded bypasses, and still the trash visuals. Why bother?
classic 2023 new fag client. 15 modules for 15 $ hard

How would they skid something that hasn’t been src leaked? This brings me back to the Atani days where a few individuals said Atani skidded visuals from Ryu. 🤣
Such as the gentleman you responded to ... Though Opal has been remapped iirc and it's still possible to packet-log.

Such as the gentleman you responded to ... Though Opal has been remapped iirc and it's still possible to packet-log.
Can you stop being retarded for once, even tho i don't see what it has to do with visuals ? please stfu 🙏

atani client is ltierally skidded from reality bro, who be talking about skidding 💀

atani client is ltierally skidded from reality bro, who be talking about skidding 💀
I thought you left the community, why are you still trying to roleplay as your boyfriend, Liticane?

Can you stop being retarded for once, even tho i don't see what it has to do with visuals ? please stfu 🙏
Oh, sorry, I didn't notice they were talking about visuals lol. Though why immediately bring up this malicious attitude, we're all friends here <:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back