Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

[FIXED] Help with verus KA 3C Check

H4ckeur

Reaction score
Hello, I'm having troubles bypassing Verus 3C Killaura Check which I believe is Aimbot, I'm already smoothing out my rotations using EntityLookHelper#updateRotations and I'm also randomising the smoothing speed and the position of the entity to not always hit the same spot but I'm still flagging, is there something I'm not doing correctly/missing ?

Hello, I'm having troubles bypassing Verus 3C Killaura Check which I believe is Aimbot, I'm already smoothing out my rotations using EntityLookHelper#updateRotations and I'm also randomising the smoothing speed and the position of the entity to not always hit the same spot but I'm still flagging, is there something I'm not doing correctly/missing ?
The updateRotations methods essentially just clamps your rotation delta, so unless you're setting it to a low value you're not really doing anything. You should probably try randomizing your rotations, since from your description of the problem I can only assume you're doing something dumb like rotating your yaw while having static pitch or sumfing of that nature lol. Also try adding a GCD fix while you're at it. I doubt Verus has checks for that but it does smooth out your rotations a bit so it may help.

The updateRotations methods essentially just clamps your rotation delta, so unless you're setting it to a low value you're not really doing anything. You should probably try randomizing your rotations, since from your description of the problem I can only assume you're doing something dumb like rotating your yaw while having static pitch or sumfing of that nature lol. Also try adding a GCD fix while you're at it. I doubt Verus has checks for that but it does smooth out your rotations a bit so it may help.
Video clip that demonstrates the issue

i'm pretty sure it has to be something dumb because it's flagging on every attack regardless if my rotations are set or not(as shown on the streamable video), i'm randomizing my pitch so i doubt that's the issue and of course i'm aiming before attacking
ncp doesn't flag me a single time for rotations and iirc verus and ncp have similar rotations checks?

Fixed, I knew it was something dumb (incorrect packet order i was swinging after attacking).
Can be closed, idk how to do it :/

Fixed, I knew it was something dumb (incorrect packet order i was swinging after attacking).
Can be closed, idk how to do it :/
By the way, if you get an issue like this ever again you can cross check the verus source code. I originally thought that the killaura check wasn't there, but now looking at it's just under the bad packets package.

Also I think only mods can close a thread.

By the way, if you get an issue like this ever again you can cross check the verus source code. I originally thought that the killaura check wasn't there, but now looking at it's just under the bad packets package.

Also I think only mods can close a thread.
do you happen to know build of verus is that? i also searched for its source code before posting here and found one but it must have been an old version as it had 3C under killaura with friendly name "aimbot" so i assumed it was rotations related (my bad on that), that's why i didn't understand my flags

@CheckInfo(type = CheckType.KILL_AURA, subType = "C", friendlyName = "Aimbot", version = CheckVersion.RELEASE, minViolations = -1.0D, maxViolations = 5) from the src i found

Last edited:
do you happen to know build of verus is that? i also searched for its source code before posting here and found one but it must have been an old version as it had 3C under killaura with friendly name "aimbot" so i assumed it was rotations related (my bad on that), that's why i didn't understand my flags

@CheckInfo(type = CheckType.KILL_AURA, subType = "C", friendlyName = "Aimbot", version = CheckVersion.RELEASE, minViolations = -1.0D, maxViolations = 5) from the src i found
Sorry, but no. The plugin pulls the version from plugin.yml, where it states 1.0, so I dunno. It might be 1.0 and you might be thinking of a later version where they made the friendly name make less sense (to make making configs on test servers harder ig?) or they forgot to change the version, however that's unlikely since as I stated, the version in plugin.yml is pulled by the client for use in GUIs and an API. So it might really be 1.0, who knows 🤷‍♂️

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back