Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Good rotations

monkey

Reaction score
Hello hope y'all doing well, i wondered what makes a rotation good (not flagging on most of the anticheats)

i've implemented GCD Fix from the minecraft source code

what i need to also make to get my rotation not flagging

by simulating a legit??

compare your rotations to legit sweater rotations

Do them so it smoothly goes to the target (dont forget to randomize the speed), and randomize most thing possible, also don't aim the exact center because it'll flag on some old ac I offset it by 2.8475/2 (this value is the strict minimum so you dont false flag on nn ac that check if its the center (unlikely)) add a post rotation, slow reset, good movement fix, and you can bypasses all ac easily (even hardest ones tbh)

Do them so it smoothly goes to the target (dont forget to randomize the speed), and randomize most thing possible, also don't aim the exact center because it'll flag on some old ac I offset it by 2.8475/2 (this value is the strict minimum so you dont false flag on nn ac that check if its the center (unlikely)) add a post rotation, slow reset, good movement fix, and you can bypasses all ac easily (even hardest ones tbh)
Thanks for the advice, however i improved my rotations by smoothing it with the Method in the EntityLookHelper class (UpdateRotation)

Thanks for the advice, however i improved my rotations by smoothing it with the Method in the EntityLookHelper class (UpdateRotation)
don't forget to randomize the smoothing, some anticheats detect you if you're rotating at a constant speed. you can add randomisation to the entity position to not always hit the same spot and that's pretty much it since you said you've already implemented gcd fix.

last tip (not really related to rotations) is for certain anticheats like karhu you should sometimes make your killaura miss on purpose, as they detect you if you have a 100% hit rate.

don't forget to randomize the smoothing, some anticheats detect you if you're rotating at a constant speed. you can add randomisation to the entity position to not always hit the same spot and that's pretty much it since you said you've already implemented gcd fix.

last tip (not really related to rotations) is for certain anticheats like karhu you should sometimes make your killaura miss on purpose, as they detect you if you have a 100% hit rate.
Thanks, i'll try those

Hello, what makes a killaura good / bypassing, like what should i do

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back