Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Help, I need this right now

JDCM

Reaction score
I've recently found a tool called EzExploit, that basically give you access to the console of a minecraft server. You have to pay for the tool.

If anyone can send me a copy of a lifetime version of the tool, please send it to me, I really need it

here's a video of it

sorry if my english isn't perfect

This is fake and all other tool similar to this are. Whenever you find a tool such as this, did it ever occur to you that it *just* might be too good to be true? If a tool like this existed why wouldn't someone use this on a major server like Hypixel and cause a giant breach? Those people are just trying to scam you and probably infect you with malware as well.

Funnily enough, whenever someone like this pops up they are always showing it off on either jartex network on pika, which are the same server but renamed. Is it perhaps possible that the admins of the server are selling tools such as these? Weird.

Yes, I already know that, I have a copy of the software, and it´s completely fake. I was thinking to make a similar tool with help of other people, I have some exploits for bungeecord, sorry if my english isn't perfect.

Why we don't create a real tool with a similar function? I have good exploits for bungeecord, the problem is that I can't use discord for 5 months, we can use mail for communication. I'm really interested with this, my mail is [email protected]

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back