Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

How can i make support for China alts

Nyghtfull

Reaction score
so i have a basic broswer login but if i try to use china alts it does not work

you could try looking at hmcl launcher source because they support china alts

To anyone wondering on how to implement Microsoft OAuth login which works with China alts, I'd suggest you look at:
  • Wiki.vg (documentation of the Microsoft authentication scheme)
  • In-Game Account Switcher (example of implementation - follows and refers to the wiki.vg documentation)

If you are going to look through In-Game Account Switcher, some files of particular interest to how it works are:
you could try looking at hmcl launcher source because they support china alts

As MarkGG mentioned, you can also look at the HMCL (Hello Minecraft! Launcher) but it's implementation is relatively more ambiguous to dissect (in my opinion) compared to In-Game Account Switcher and is not directly following the wiki.vg documentation.

If you do want to have a look, make sure to look at the correct version. For the shop I use for alts, the recommended version is v2.4.209. Make sure to look at the corresponding tag when browsing in GitHub (or download the source code and view it directly).

Some files of interest if you are having a look at HMCL are:
Hopefully this helps you implement Microsoft OAuth login which will support China alts.

Do note that to make your own Azure app to login (what it comes up with asking for access) that you need to apply to have access to the required scopes.

You can apply for it here.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back