Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

How to bypass the hypixel strafe check?

stop creating new accounts and asking 24/7 for the same question, If no one replies then no one wants to help you, hard to understand right?

how does one work anyway
I'm not sure if you're joking or just plain stupid, YOU have the create the disabler. A client that has strafe has it because the dev knows what they're doing, if you can't make a disabler for something then how about you do more research instead of begging for one on here

I'm not sure if you're joking or just plain stupid, YOU have the create the disabler. A client that has strafe has it because the dev knows what they're doing, if you can't make a disabler for something then how about you do more research instead of begging for one on here
no i meant that, how does a strafe disabler work? like does it do anything with packets or not, im just wondering, im not begging for or requesting a strafe disabler code

Last edited:
no i meant that, how does a strafe disabler work? like does it do anything with packets or not, im just wondering, im not begging for or requesting a strafe disabler code
A disabler is mostly packet manipulation

Players usually have a different ping which can also be seen ingame when they sprint without moving so as not to mistakenly flag those players some anticheats turn off or loosen some checks

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back