Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

In memory of the hvh god

innominate

MasterOf13FPS
MasterOf13FPS
Developer
Reaction score
Even though i have stepped down from the community temporarily due to college, I have known Anthrecite since the start of summer client, it's very heartbreaking hearing the news from my friends, I am happy to have been in his life and im very thankful that he supported me through rough times and not letting anyone change his opinion about me. I'm sure you know him from the cheating community or pack community or even used one of his packs without knowing. Send your condolences, it will go a long way.

RIP

Waking up this morning knowing anth was gone really hit home, whenever I see something I want to show him, newgen tomfuckery, another radium skid, I am struck with the reality that he's gone. It feels so weird knowing that I will never see another message from him, never speak to him in call again, never even get to duel him again on yugioh master duel. Even though his death was only confirmed yesterday, dread started to build up from the day it actually happened as the realisation slowly sunk in, watching an all-time goat leave this world so young, by no fault of his own, fucking hurts man. A young man full of so much potential, that cared so much for his country and those around him, he was truly one of a kind.

Rest In Peace Anth, you will never be forgotten.

Waking up this morning knowing anth was gone really hit home, whenever I see something I want to show him, newgen tomfuckery, another radium skid, I am struck with the reality that he's gone. It feels so weird knowing that I will never see another message from him, never speak to him in call again, never even get to duel him again on yugioh master duel. Even though his death was only confirmed yesterday, dread started to build up from the day it actually happened as the realisation slowly sunk in, watching an all-time goat leave this world so young, by no fault of his own, fucking hurts man. A young man full of so much potential, that cared so much for his country and those around him, he was truly one of a kind.

Rest In Peace Anth, you will never be forgotten.
when I first lost a friend, it also took a while getting used to never seeing his status change red or speaking again, honestly after 2 years it's the same way, it really sucks how life works, I hope you feel better I know he loved everyone

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back