Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Java Obfuscation Question

CByte

Reaction score
Hello,
I have been working hard on a client for the past 2-3 years and would like to release it soon. I'm looking for advice on choosing an obfuscator since it seems like most clients that use commercial obfuscators like (ZKM, Stringer, JNIC) still get cracked often.

My question is not how to COMPLETELY protect a jar from getting cracked (I am aware that is impossible), my question is how to minimize the atacks

For example clients such as novoline, moon or vape RARELY get cracked

What are these developers doing that make their clients much harder to crack?
Is making your own obfuscator the best solution to getting cracked?

P.S. This client really matters to me, and I have put a lot of hard work into it 😊

Thank you

There aren't many people who can actually crack clients (at least if the obfuscation isn't just straight up shit)
Some clients use custom JVMs and "native obfuscation", which makes cracking more difficult

If you don't want your client to be cracked, don't mess with the people who can crack clients.

Hello,
I have been working hard on a client for the past 2-3 years and would like to release it soon. I'm looking for advice on choosing an obfuscator since it seems like most clients that use commercial obfuscators like (ZKM, Stringer, JNIC) still get cracked often.

My question is not how to COMPLETELY protect a jar from getting cracked (I am aware that is impossible), my question is how to minimize the atacks

P.S. This client really matters to me, and I have put a lot of hard work into it 😊

Thank you
if u dont mind sending me ur discord cuz its hard to explain through posts

Hello,

Thank you
A wise man once said: "Security is a state until you get pwned"
Nothing is uncrackable, you will never be able to completely protect your application. It's just a matter of time and whether someone is willing to spend their time reverse engineering your client

Being this pretentious is cringe as hell, the guy just said one word wrong and all you're doing is jerking each other off, repeating the same exact points all over again, when all it would take to properly inform op is a single sentence.

Even though this thread is months old, for the OP, just use the commercial obfuscators you mentioned, but put more effort into the authentication itself, seeing as if you have a bad authentication system, you'll still get your client cracked easily even with state-of-the-art obfuscation.

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back