Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Client Ketamine Client 1.0 unlicensed @intent.store

SavedMarselo

Reaction score
if you experience any issues let me know and it will be fixed, there is not one connection to or from intent.store as i removed every connection to it.

stop adding shit clients balli, also whoever develops this maybe rethink your authentication owner? Its pure shit whoever made it.

add -noverify

download: https://anonfiles.com/74N6d1L7x4/Ketamine_zip

ketacrack.png

Last edited:
When do you gonna update it? Btw good crack just can't play in multiplayer, and solo, like i played 1 time in solo, and now i can't even join solo

When do you gonna update it? Btw good crack just can't play in multiplayer, and solo, like i played 1 time in solo, and now i can't even join solo
Hello, yeah I figured out the error but for now in order to go into singleplayer you need to go to multi-player, join a random server then when it's connecting click cancel and go into singleplayer, everything will be fixed when I update the thread, first I will release another intent client crack that is almost finished with

Hello, yeah I figured out the error but for now in order to go into singleplayer you need to go to multi-player, join a random server then when it's connecting click cancel and go into singleplayer, everything will be fixed when I update the thread, first I will release another intent client crack that is almost finished with
Thank you, you said a intent store? everything has been cracked exept Tenacity 4.0 or Pulsive

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back