Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

KillAura Aim help

Avaros

Reaction score
So i'm writing a killaura.
But i don't know where to start with the aim.

Currently i just calculate the yaw and pitch to the target's eye position.
I don't know what should i do next.

If you've not already implemented it, you'll want to implement a GCD fix to bypass most anticheats.

Otherwise, you can add stuff such as:
  • Smoothing
  • Randomisation
  • Target sorting (FOV, Hurt Time, etc.)
  • Target position sorting (e.g., looking at the closest position, dynamically switching where you are targeting to do more knockback, etc.)
  • Auto-block
  • Movement Fix (if you haven't already)
You can take it further with stuff such as heuristics for anticheats such as Intave and Polar.

Maybe you could also do some cool visual stuff such as Target HUD or Target ESP.

Hopefully those give you some ideas to implement. ;)

If you run out of ideas, try some other clients and you'll come across some cool ideas or something which will inspire you.

I have GCD, Movement Fix, and Auto-block

I didn't think about sorting by which target takes more knockback, thanks for that.
Currently i sort by distance.

What exactly could i randomize? The autoclicker is fine, it doesn't flag.
What do you mean by smoothing? Limiting yaw and pitch change per tick?
The biggest problem currently is aiming perfectly, but i am afraid that if i randomize too much, the hit position will eventually go off the target, making it miss, while calculating every rotation is not really possible i think? I tried it but it calculated 600 000 possible rotations every tick, causing severe lag.

Another think i tought of is getting the range of possible yaw and pitch
Like calculating the yaw at the minimum of the entity's hitbox, then calculating it on the maximum of the entity's hitbox.
I didn't really try to implement this one because its hard to know which side of the hitbox is visible.

Sometimes there is still a miss while aiming, that i did not implement. It is questioning what makes it miss when the aim is calculated perfectly, and there is RayCasting implemented.

I have GCD, Movement Fix, and Auto-block

I didn't think about sorting by which target takes more knockback, thanks for that.
Currently i sort by distance.

What exactly could i randomize? The autoclicker is fine, it doesn't flag.
What do you mean by smoothing? Limiting yaw and pitch change per tick?
The biggest problem currently is aiming perfectly, but i am afraid that if i randomize too much, the hit position will eventually go off the target, making it miss, while calculating every rotation is not really possible i think? I tried it but it calculated 600 000 possible rotations every tick, causing severe lag.

Another think i tought of is getting the range of possible yaw and pitch
Like calculating the yaw at the minimum of the entity's hitbox, then calculating it on the maximum of the entity's hitbox.
I didn't really try to implement this one because its hard to know which side of the hitbox is visible.

Sometimes there is still a miss while aiming, that i did not implement. It is questioning what makes it miss when the aim is calculated perfectly, and there is RayCasting implemented.

I've explained some of my points and given examples to try and help. The code is pretty basic and only serves to be used as an example. Hopefully this will help, I'm willing to explain anything. (y)

There will be cases where there will be issues with the code, but this should help you improve.

Aiming - Target Vector
For aiming, you'll want to start off by aiming at a vector within the target. This could be adjusted to aim at the head height, foot height, etc.

I'd start off by getting the closest vector within them.

One way of doing this would be done by calculating the vector of the current rotations and extending them by the distance to the target.

Java:
Vec3 lookVec = RotationUtil.getVector(yaw, pitch); // yaw, pitch is your last yaw and pitch
double range = mc.thePlayer.getDistanceToEntity(entity);

Vec3 aimVec = mc.thePlayer.getPositionEyes(1F)
    .addVector(lookVec.xCoord * range, lookVec.yCoord * range, lookVec.zCoord * range);

but this may produce a vector outside of their bounding box, so we can clamp it to be within.

Java:
        AxisAlignedBB bb = entity.getEntityBoundingBox(); // You could shrink this by doing, e.g., .expand(-0.15D, -0.15D, -0.15D)

aimVec = new Vec3( // This clamps aimVec to be within the area of the bound box
                Math.max(bb.minX, Math.min(bb.maxX, aimVec.xCoord)),
                Math.max(bb.minY, Math.min(bb.maxY, aimVec.yCoord)),
                Math.max(bb.minZ, Math.min(bb.maxZ, aimVec.zCoord))
        );

You can also apply randomisation before this.

Java:
            // Calculate the aim vector

double radius = 0.1D;

aimVec = aimVec.addVector(
                    RandomUtil.nextDouble(-radius, radius),
                    RandomUtil.nextDouble(-radius, radius)
            );

// Clamp the aim vector to be within the bounding box

This would produce a target location to look at.

Aiming - Smoothing
For aiming, you could limit the maximum amount the rotations will change per update.

A basic implementation would be simply clamping them both by the same value.

You could improve this by calculating the speed relative to the delta yaw and pitch.

Java:
            float distance = (float) Math.hypot(deltaYaw, deltaPitch); // Calculate the total distance

float speedYaw = speed * Math.abs(deltaYaw / distance), // Calculate a relative speed for the yaw and pitch
                    speedPitch = speed * Math.abs(deltaPitch / distance);

Aiming - Randomisation
For aiming randomisation, you can check out the example I gave earlier. applying a random number is pretty basic and you'll want to take further steps.

Aiming - Finding the Rotation
As you mentioned earlier, you tried finding the rotation but it caused severe lag - although this was for randomisation.

When calculating the rotation, it may be behind a wall there the target cannot be hit. You'll want to bruteforce it - but this is costly on the CPU. You can optimise this with parallel-processing/multi-threading but you will have to balance out precision and efficiency.

One method could be creating a list of, e.g., 1000 points within the target's bounding box, going through them, checking if they are visible then adding them to a list, sorting them by closest to the vector and then using that one.

Another method could be to check in a radius starting from the target position and finding the first one closest within the bounding box.

You don't always have to do this, you only have to do it if the target point isn't in view.

Target Sorting
For target sorting, I meant it as in modes such as health, FOV, etc. That would be a nice mode although.

I've explained some of my points and given examples to try and help. The code is pretty basic and only serves to be used as an example. Hopefully this will help, I'm willing to explain anything. (y)

There will be cases where there will be issues with the code, but this should help you improve.

Aiming - Target Vector
For aiming, you'll want to start off by aiming at a vector within the target. This could be adjusted to aim at the head height, foot height, etc.

I'd start off by getting the closest vector within them.

One way of doing this would be done by calculating the vector of the current rotations and extending them by the distance to the target.

Java:
Vec3 lookVec = RotationUtil.getVector(yaw, pitch); // yaw, pitch is your last yaw and pitch
double range = mc.thePlayer.getDistanceToEntity(entity);

Vec3 aimVec = mc.thePlayer.getPositionEyes(1F)
    .addVector(lookVec.xCoord * range, lookVec.yCoord * range, lookVec.zCoord * range);

but this may produce a vector outside of their bounding box, so we can clamp it to be within.

Java:
        AxisAlignedBB bb = entity.getEntityBoundingBox(); // You could shrink this by doing, e.g., .expand(-0.15D, -0.15D, -0.15D)

aimVec = new Vec3( // This clamps aimVec to be within the area of the bound box
                Math.max(bb.minX, Math.min(bb.maxX, aimVec.xCoord)),
                Math.max(bb.minY, Math.min(bb.maxY, aimVec.yCoord)),
                Math.max(bb.minZ, Math.min(bb.maxZ, aimVec.zCoord))
        );

You can also apply randomisation before this.

Java:
            // Calculate the aim vector

double radius = 0.1D;

aimVec = aimVec.addVector(
                    RandomUtil.nextDouble(-radius, radius)
            );

// Clamp the aim vector to be within the bounding box

This would produce a target location to look at.

Aiming - Smoothing
For aiming, you could limit the maximum amount the rotations will change per update.

A basic implementation would be simply clamping them both by the same value.

You could improve this by calculating the speed relative to the delta yaw and pitch.

Java:
            float distance = (float) Math.hypot(deltaYaw, deltaPitch); // Calculate the total distance

float speedYaw = speed * Math.abs(deltaYaw / distance), // Calculate a relative speed for the yaw and pitch
                    speedPitch = speed * Math.abs(deltaPitch / distance);

Aiming - Randomisation
For aiming randomisation, you can check out the example I gave earlier. applying a random number is pretty basic and you'll want to take further steps.

Aiming - Finding the Rotation
As you mentioned earlier, you tried finding the rotation but it caused severe lag - although this was for randomisation.

When calculating the rotation, it may be behind a wall there the target cannot be hit. You'll want to bruteforce it - but this is costly on the CPU. You can optimise this with parallel-processing/multi-threading but you will have to balance out precision and efficiency.

One method could be creating a list of, e.g., 1000 points within the target's bounding box, going through them, checking if they are visible then adding them to a list, sorting them by closest to the vector and then using that one.

Another method could be to check in a radius starting from the target position and finding the first one closest within the bounding box.

You don't always have to do this, you only have to do it if the target point isn't in view.

Target Sorting
For target sorting, I meant it as in modes such as health, FOV, etc. That would be a nice mode although.
Thank you very much, now i understand it.

If you've not already implemented it, you'll want to implement a GCD fix to bypass most anticheats.

Otherwise, you can add stuff such as:
  • Smoothing
  • Randomisation
  • Target sorting (FOV, Hurt Time, etc.)
  • Target position sorting (e.g., looking at the closest position, dynamically switching where you are targeting to do more knockback, etc.)
  • Auto-block
  • Movement Fix (if you haven't already)
You can take it further with stuff such as heuristics for anticheats such as Intave and Polar.

Maybe you could also do some cool visual stuff such as Target HUD or Target ESP.

Hopefully those give you some ideas to implement. ;)

If you run out of ideas, try some other clients and you'll come across some cool ideas or something which will inspire you.

I've also been trying to make my own killaura, but it always flags on intave and polar. Could you elaborate more on heuristics for polar/intave? Is it like having your own aim checks, and trying to bypass them or something?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back