Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Possibly Infected Myau Leak - works lmao no auth at all

FlyingGoose

Reaction score
So i was friends with one guy called: dreaminhax or how the fk that idiot was called also funny is that he gived me myau for free its not ratted dw its alpha version :DDDDDD and its actually decent client but then he started begging for like alts,phantom client and other stuff so i tried telling him il get that for him then i was like il better like not risk it since yea he could run away with the money and my credit card LOL soo i basically told him i cant get him that then he got MFA for free since he sended myau client to someone and he got 1K credits on localalts then he basically bought MFA with 800 localalts credits then he got it security banned on hypixel since he is so dumb :D then he was like ok give me phantom client or 800 localalts credits -.- the fk he stinks i am LOL i literally never buy strangers stuff only to my friends i know for like 1 year or more.
so here is MYAU: https://workupload.com/file/3qR27ZPSH3v
PASS: HypixelSS
il attach some proof that he is r*tard.

Attachments

• PROOF 6.png
    PROOF 6.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 73
  • PROOF 5.png
    PROOF 5.png
    95.9 KB · Views: 70
  • PROOF 4.png
    PROOF 4.png
    86.9 KB · Views: 55
  • PROOF 3.png
    PROOF 3.png
    138.6 KB · Views: 49
  • PROOF 2.png
    PROOF 2.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 46
  • PROOF 1.png
    PROOF 1.png
    79.5 KB · Views: 67
What this has taught me is that myau uses themida which flags windows antivirus, leading to instability while the antivirus is enabled. This leak is old but is potentially more stable than the newest version of myau given that fact. Weird shitty client that nobody will miss when the developer exit scams ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What this has taught me is that myau uses themida which flags windows antivirus, leading to instability while the antivirus is enabled. This leak is old but is potentially more stable than the newest version of myau given that fact. Weird shitty client that nobody will miss when the developer exit scams ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
true i can confirm that its old version lmao but its like not bad but not best no working noslow

Oh it’s this guy, he dmed me on discord asking for Opal crack.
yea if u mean that guy that impersonates bedwarsSS formerly known as HypixelSS so yea LMAO his old names: dreaminhax or smt like that, onehax, then he had one more name i dont remember and now its HypixelSS XD dont trust him he literally is so selfish.

How do u say so that this crack is more stable than newest version?? And why?

How do u say so that this crack is more stable than newest version?? And why?
Myau uses Themida and can occasionally lead to stability issues while your antivirus is enabled, especially since windows defender flags the themida dll. This "crack" doesn't have any protection and won't suffer from that issue.

bro he blocked like 20 people including me on discord bc everyone was bullying him for being 9 in the acrimony server lmao that shit was so funny then he started flexing having vencord plugins and now he's banned in acrimony

So i was friends with one guy called: dreaminhax or how the fk that idiot was called also funny is that he gived me myau for free its not ratted dw its alpha version :DDDDDD and its actually decent client but then he started begging for like alts,phantom client and other stuff so i tried telling him il get that for him then i was like il better like not risk it since yea he could run away with the money and my credit card LOL soo i basically told him i cant get him that then he got MFA for free since he sended myau client to someone and he got 1K credits on localalts then he basically bought MFA with 800 localalts credits then he got it security banned on hypixel since he is so dumb :D then he was like ok give me phantom client or 800 localalts credits -.- the fk he stinks i am LOL i literally never buy strangers stuff only to my friends i know for like 1 year or more.
so here is MYAU: https://workupload.com/file/3qR27ZPSH3v
PASS: HypixelSS
il attach some proof that he is r*tard.
not that one kid that stole his entire channel theme from bedwars ss 💀

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back