Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Possibly Infected Raven b4 leak + crack

Radon + caesium + superblaubeere saved us ?!

Leak: https://workupload.com/file/MVRREuRvh2t
Crack: https://workupload.com/file/2LXcbWCQ9aU
Deobfuscated (not runnable): https://workupload.com/file/KB389cfNxeu
Deobfuscated + renamed (not runnable, my renamer is a bit broken, so some shit are still not renamed): https://workupload.com/file/CR5PJDY2e2M

Crack needs -noverify

Leak is outdated (1 month old)
I didn't check for anything suspicious, that's why i put it to "possibly infected"

whats noverify and how do i get it ive never heard of it

im retarded, is the crack not runable or sth ? i tried run it in forge 1.8.9 but it close after done 7/7 loading phase
You need essesstial.gg mod in order to run raven (this goes for every raven verison client)

what java version
it crashes after 7 sec
error:
[pool-3-thread-1/ERROR]: Signature is missing from textures payload
[pool-2-thread-2/INFO]: crash s2
[Client thread/INFO]: Stopping!
[Client thread/INFO]: SoundSystem shutting down...
[Client thread/WARN]: Author: Paul Lamb,www,paulscode,,com

Last edited:
You need essesstial.gg mod in order to run raven (this goes for every raven verison client)
Worked fine for me without essential or any mod

what java version
it crashes after 7 sec
error:
[pool-3-thread-1/ERROR]: Signature is missing from textures payload
[pool-2-thread-2/INFO]: crash s2
[Client thread/INFO]: Stopping!
[Client thread/INFO]: SoundSystem shutting down...
[Client thread/WARN]: Author: Paul Lamb,www,paulscode,,com
use a vpn

From my own analysis i have decided it is most likely safe.

1694880249712.png

This shows there are no outbound connections made from the base jar file. Nothing is downloaded from any websites, this should mean that it can not log or download files.

1694880343225.png

Nothing suspicious ran in the console, processes terminated are not suspicious and no files seem to be dropped.

Overall I believe this to be safe as nothing very obviously suspicious is happening seems to be going on. Odds are it is not ratted

View attachment 840

This shows there are no outbound connections made from the base jar file. Nothing is downloaded from any websites, this should mean that it can not log or download files.

View attachment 841

Nothing suspicious ran in the console, processes terminated are not suspicious and no files seem to be dropped.

Overall I believe this to be safe as nothing very obviously suspicious is happening seems to be going on. Odds are it is not ratted
>Thanks to my own greatly complex analysis of dragging the jar to virus total which as we all know is the most effective and accurrate tool, I have decided that the crack by a trusted person in the community is safe, no need to thank me for my services

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get -noverify ?? I'm Hearing It For The FIrst Time..

View attachment 840

View attachment 841

LETS SCAN JAR FILE ON VIRUSTOTAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've scanned and executed the file monitoring it's requests and it makes some interesting requests, do as you will.

HTTP REQUESTS:
Pastebin.com (unsure as to why)
daikirai.xyz (host website)
checkip.amazonaws.com (checks your current ip)

(you can verify this is true by simply using a https intercepting software or a dns log)

Blocking HTTPS connections to the Pastebin.com force crashes the client which implies it has a check for the pastebin inside its code. Blocking the others seems to have no effect.

You can do simple checks and detections using hybrid-analysis website.

Sorry, just checked through everything once again and the checkip is to detect if you're using a VPN and your current Ping along with pastebin being some config stuff for bridging or whatever and daikirai.xyz is a database that the pastebin/raw redirects to so no harm really.

Sorry, just checked through everything once again and the checkip is to detect if you're using a VPN and your current Ping along with pastebin being some config stuff for bridging or whatever and daikirai.xyz is a database that the pastebin/raw redirects to so no harm really.
Yo could u tell me why raven b4 crack is now crashing when opened and how to fix it

it still crashes with -noverify and essential mod (altough i dont think i really need it) what should i do?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back