Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

retarded youtuber defending shit client (slack industries)

Bro this just proves my point more, my video was made in 15 minutes and the thumbnail in 5, I want you to explain how i was "Overhyping" it, unless its for the title theres a litle something called clickbait lil bro, did you hit your head when you were 5? The client is trash and I dont even use it, the only reason i made it was to keep the media 😭

Bro this just proves my point more, my video was made in 15 minutes and the thumbnail in 5, I want you to explain how i was "Overhyping" it, unless its for the title theres a litle something called clickbait lil bro, did you hit your head when you were 5?
Why are you trying to act smug when you're shilling a full paste minecraft cheat by 10 year olds 💀

Why are you trying to act smug when you're shilling a full paste minecraft cheat by 10 year old
I dont give a fuck about the client tf r u on about, I didnt make a video to sell it, I made it to keep it.

Bro this just proves my point more, my video was made in 15 minutes and the thumbnail in 5, I want you to explain how i was "Overhyping" it, unless its for the title theres a litle something called clickbait lil bro, did you hit your head when you were 5? The client is trash and I dont even use it, the only reason i made it was to keep the media 😭
LOL

I dont give a fuck about the client tf r u on about, I didnt make a video to sell it, I made it to keep it.
Cope, also, nice edit trying to make yourself look better 🤡

if you didnt give a fuck you wouldn't have done a video retard
It seems as you dont know how to read, either way i can make a video on whatever client I want fuck off.

Last edited:
Cope, also, nice edit trying to make yourself look better 🤡
Its something called facts, maybe they didnt teach you in 2nd grade or you were to busy smashing your head in the wall like a degenerate

Its something called facts, maybe they didnt teach you in 2nd grade or you were to busy smashing your head in the wall like a degenerate
Acting like an insulted 10 year old whose toy you stoled that also just learnt how to use curse words, and over block game cheats 🤡

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back