Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Client Slack Client Cracked (10usd - 22/06/2024)

Strange

Reaction score
Latest Build (ATM): 22/06/2024

This client is just bad, not really worth your 10usd, worst ZKM 21 config ive ever seen, local variable names are still available if you want to take a look (in old build).
Package names not obfuscated.

Their "HWID" method, includes PC name + User name 😭
1718238948425.png

Upon them realizing it got cracked, the infighting ensued.. (these are the devs lmao)
1718239067610.png
1718239091177.png
*Channel was purged, sorry for not getting more screenshots*

Download (22/06/2024): Download (12/06/2024):
Password/s: strange
You need to add "-noverify" to JVM arguments!! (sorry but i accidentally messed up some bytecode)

The client was stripped of requests to their backend, which btw is:
http://ec2-3-149-23-132.us-east-2.compute.amazonaws.com:8080/verify

Last edited:
I think the username+pc name may be on par with pastebin for world's worst authentication lmao

but actually maybe they should bother to learn a thing or two before releasing a paid cheat because who tf leaves local var names behind? iirc isn't it as simple as clearing a list with ow2 asm?

Last edited:
Ah yes, that famous hwid method. Pair that with pastebin auth and you got the protection of a 2019 intent paste xd.

Ah yes, that famous hwid method. Pair that with pastebin auth and you got the protection of a 2019 intent paste xd.
on their discord server they said they had a polar autoblock and telly scaffold, a whole month later I got the client's jar (u obfuscated) and guess what? none of the listed above were present. pasted clickgui btw

I was given the not obfuscated jar of this client a while a go lets just say the code quality is questionable at best

Last edited:
I got this error
Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /data/data/com.tungsten.hmclpe/cache/jna--2071375536/jna3146638601591990810.tmp: dlopen failed: library "libc.so.6" not found: needed by /data/data/com.tungsten.hmclpe/cache/jna--2071375536/jna3146638601591990810.tmp in namespace clns-4
at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.load(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.jna.Native.loadNativeDispatchLibraryFromClasspath(Native.java:947)
at com.sun.jna.Native.loadNativeDispatchLibrary(Native.java:922)
at com.sun.jna.Native.<clinit>(Native.java:190)
at com.sun.jna.Pointer.<clinit>(Pointer.java:54)
at com.sun.jna.Structure.<clinit>(Structure.java:2130)
at cc.slack.features.modules.impl.other.x.l(x.java)
at cc.slack.features.modules.impl.other.x.W(x.java)
at io.github.nevalackin.radbus.PubSubImpl.publish(PubSubImpl.java:144)
at cc.slack.events.a.g(a.java)
at net.minecraft.client.o.x(o.java)
at net.minecraft.client.o.e(o.java)
at net.minecraft.client.o.C(o.java)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java)

on their discord server they said they had a polar autoblock and telly scaffold, a whole month later I got the client's jar (u obfuscated) and guess what? none of the listed above were present. pasted clickgui btw
I think that was a joke lmao

After 30 seconds of launching the client I can see a main menu skidded from a tutorial and lemon clickgui, I don't want to know what I would find if I dug more 😭 God bless those who buy these kinds of clients.

Latest Build (ATM): 12/06/2024

This client is just bad, not really worth your 10usd, worst ZKM 21 config ive ever seen, local variable names are still available if you want to take a look.
Package names not obfuscated.

Their "HWID" method, includes PC name + User name 😭
View attachment 1172

Upon them realizing it got cracked, the infighting ensued.. (these are the devs lmao)
View attachment 1173
View attachment 1174
*Channel was purged, sorry for not getting more screenshots*

Download: Password: strange
You need to add "-noverify" to JVM arguments!! (sorry but i accidentally messed up some bytecode)

The client was stripped of requests to their backend, which btw is:
http://ec2-3-149-23-132.us-east-2.compute.amazonaws.com:8080/verify
this skidded and pasted "client" is geniuely awful, and there are still some retards that will still overhype it. i swear some people dont have a brain

this skidded and pasted "client" is geniuely awful, and there are still some retards that will still overhype it. i swear some people dont have a brain
hater

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back