Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Airjump fly help

jrndbd

Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows how to program an AirJump Fly, I am quite new to the scene so I have little experience.

By Airjump fly I mean that you can jump in the air, so that this is possible and happens automatically.

I would appreciate an answer. :)

This is quite simple
JavaScript:
// when the player falls
if(mc.thePlayer.motionY <= 0){
    // he should jump. This will set the motionY to 0.42
    mc.thePlayer.jump();
}

@dirt

Thank you very much! Does it also work with delay? so that you just jump on like legit? only that you don't fall off?

This is quite simple
JavaScript:
// when the player falls
if(mc.thePlayer.motionY <= 0){
    // he should jump. This will set the motionY to 0.42
    mc.thePlayer.jump();
}
maybe use fall distance, it is easier?

@dirt

Thank you very much! Does it also work with delay? so that you just jump on like legit? only that you don't fall off?
Create a new variable at the top of your class
Code:
private final double statY;
Set the value of your variable to your player y position when the module is toggled
Code:
statY = mc.thePlayer.posY;
Let the player jump if hes position is below the start position
Code:
// if the players position is below or the same as start position
if(mc.thePlayer.posY <= statY){
    // jump
    mc.thePlayer.jump();
}

maybe use fall distance, it is easier?
I do not see in which way it is easier to use the fall distance it would not be much different

My code is longer but it bypasses and doesn't damage you when you get on ground and is much better overall.
Here:
if (mc.thePlayer.onGround) { mc.thePlayer.jump(); } if (mc.thePlayer.fallDistance > 1) { mc.thePlayer.motionY = -((mc.thePlayer.posY) - Math.floor(mc.thePlayer.posY)); e.setOnGround(true); } if (mc.thePlayer.motionY == 0) { mc.thePlayer.jump(); mc.thePlayer.fallDistance = 0; }
Do not put it in eventupdate, put it in eventplayer.
Also bypasses verus.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back