Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Client Blossom client cracked

Exeos

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Its safe, I know the devs.
Also do not hate the devs. This client is NOT pasted.

download

Discord: Exeos#1010

something I dont quite understand - what's the point of cracking non pasted / skidded / infected / braindead developed clients?
I feel like cracking / leaking is exactly than good, when the developer doesn't deserve any of his revenue / fame.
Leaking actual good clients, even tho knowing the developers like u mentioned, is a bit weird.
no hate btw

something I dont quite understand - what's the point of cracking non pasted / skidded / infected / braindead developed clients?
I feel like cracking / leaking is exactly than good, when the developer doesn't deserve any of his revenue / fame.
Leaking actual good clients, even tho knowing the developers like u mentioned, is a bit weird.
no hate btw
The dev asked me to release

no hate btw
scaffold2 stands for its quality alone.
Cracking a "non pasted / infected etc" cheat is the same reason like cracking a game.
You want the software but you dont want to pay for it.
Otherwise i have to say most devs test their skills while cracking a software.
So as Exeos said he waited till the dev gave his okay.

I’m new to this community, soo I wonder how I can run a src please someone can help me?
Learn Java, watch tutorials how to setup MCP.
If libs needed, download them and implement them.
But stop shilling in threads with a totally different topic.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back