Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Possibly Infected Fluorescent Client + hwid checker leak

How sad you're life can be to leak a free client

Another day, another paste by incompetent people.
This time, with "developers" that don't even know number data types.

1723552075806.png

View attachment 1235
what do you mean pasted???? what do you have trying to think this client is pasted?
literally this is a free client with devs who are used to 1.8 and not 1.21, they are not used to it and they're focused on the things that are important first, not the things that only 1/25 people would complain about

View attachment 1235
tbh i kinda want you to tell me what is skidded in this client because i dont see anything skidded if u want to see a code of something tell me mr tabio 💀

tbh i kinda want you to tell me what is skidded in this client because i dont see anything skidded if u want to see a code of something tell me mr tabio 💀
The "developers" don't understand how to perform simple math operations with decimal point numbers. Do you really believe they (you? I dunno) can write anything they're showing off with? Besides, some of the features are pasted so clearly it's almost funny, like that target indicator that is in every 1.16+ pasted client in the universe.

Seeing as you have given me the offer, I'd be delighted if I could see the animations used and the said indicator.

The "developers" don't understand how to perform simple math operations with decimal point numbers. Do you really believe they (you? I dunno) can write anything they're showing off with? Besides, some of the features are pasted so clearly it's almost funny, like that target indicator that is in every 1.16+ pasted client in the universe.

Seeing as you have given me the offer, I'd be delighted if I could see the animations used and the said indicator.
what animations are we talking about? i believe the animations were made by liticane so you are basically calling liticane a skid

please tell me what features are skidded

what animations are we talking about?
UI animations, dw I don't mean your blocking animation haha (though maybe 🤔).

i believe the animations were made by liticane so you are basically calling liticane a skid
I wouldn't call that a stretch seeing as his leaked clients were either a Tenacity rename, or a Atani rename lol, but I don't mean that as hate, I'm guessing he got better over time, but I wouldn't treat this as an impossible scenario.

please tell me what features are skidded
I just told you, UI animations, and that target indicator, and this was just what I've seen from the visuals. As I said I very much doubt the "developers" are capable of writing any decent code seeing as they don't understand how to properly do decimal point math.

UI animations, dw I don't mean your blocking animation haha (though maybe 🤔).

I wouldn't call that a stretch seeing as his leaked clients were either a Tenacity rename, or a Atani rename lol, but I don't mean that as hate, I'm guessing he got better over time, but I wouldn't treat this as an impossible scenario.

I just told you, UI animations, and that target indicator, and this was just what I've seen from the visuals. As I said I very much doubt the "developers" are capable of writing any decent code seeing as they don't understand how to properly do decimal point math.
well animations aren't skidded i used different animations on the UI and i used different on the target indicator the target indicator one were liticane's i think and why i didnt change the animations? because it fucked up for some reason and i just left it behind the animations could be skidded and i dont even bother to check cuz they are not mine for further u have to ask liticane, imo it looked tenacity'ish

because it fucked up for some reason and i just left it behind the animations could be skidded and i dont even bother to check cuz they are not mine for further u have to ask liticane, imo it looked tenacity'ish
So you're saying you don't even care if the client is skidded? You're sure giving great PR.
well animations aren't skidded i used different animations on the UI and i used different on the target indicator the target indicator one were liticane's i think
It's not that I said the animations on the target indicator is pasted ..., those were entirely separate accusations. (Though they probably are lol)
target indicator one were liticane's i think
As I said, I'm 99% sure that's pasted, I've seen it in a billion different clients, and while talking about it, it also reminded me of an incident from back when I was developing a client in a group, and liticane approached me saying he wanted to get in and sending a screenshot of "his" radar as a proof that he's a *great* dev.

I of course immediately recognized it as being pasted from some Russian client that was trying to imitate Akrien. Funny thing is, this target indicator is from the exact same group of clients - Russian clients trying to imitate each other. So I wouldn't say he necessarily feels shame pasting from there, and he probably thinks he can get away with it seeing as no one really knows those clients here.
Wasn't actually Liticane, was someone else whose situation was really similar so I misremembered it - sorry about that.

If you in any shape or form care about other client developers and your users then you should skid check the client, especially those (you said it yourself) tenacity-ish animations and that target indicator, and if you find anything you should probably check the rest of the client too.

Here are some pictures of different clients having the exact same visual module (excuse the low quality - but motion blur's a bitch lol):
1723564893055.png1723564775818.png

Last edited:
well animations aren't skidded i used different animations on the UI and i used different on the target indicator the target indicator one were liticane's i think and why i didnt change the animations? because it fucked up for some reason and i just left it behind the animations could be skidded and i dont even bother to check cuz they are not mine for further u have to ask liticane, imo it looked tenacity'ish
I am not going to ask Liticane, because as usual, he'll deny everything. A few weeks ago he denied any clients of his beside the old leaked ones were pasted - and low and behold, a new clients gets leaked, and it's a fucking Atani rename. There's no use talking to him.

Like a week or two ago I actually did try talking to him normally, and what he did was, again, deny any wrongdoing that couldn't be 100% confirmed, and try to gaslight everyone into believing the situation occurred the way he said it, rather than the way it actually happened.

As you can imagine, it didn't yield any productive results, besides the person that defended him the whole way through becoming at least a *little skeptical*.

So you're saying you don't even care if the client is skidded? You're sure giving great PR.

It's not that I said the animations on the target indicator is pasted ..., those were entirely separate accusations. (Though they probably are lol)

As I said, I'm 99% sure that's pasted, I've seen it in a billion different clients, and while talking about it, it also reminded me of an incident from back when I was developing a client in a group, and liticane approached me saying he wanted to get in and sending a screenshot of "his" radar as a proof that he's a *great* dev.

I of course immediately recognized it as being pasted from some Russian client that was trying to imitate Akrien. Funny thing is, this target indicator is from the exact same group of clients - Russian clients trying to imitate each other. So I wouldn't say he necessarily feels shame pasting from there, and he probably thinks he can get away with it seeing as no one really knows those clients here.

If you in any shape or form care about other client developers and your users then you should skid check the client, especially those (you said it yourself) tenacity-ish animations and that target indicator, and if you find anything you should probably check the rest of the client too.

Here are some pictures of different clients having the exact same visual module (excuse the low quality - but motion blur's a bitch lol):
View attachment 1237View attachment 1236
ok im not reading allat i realised u mean other thing 😭 the target indicator (which was removed i dont remember why) didnt have any animation utilities in it, it was like prevValue, value, speed and direction thats it there was no utility for it

I am not going to ask Liticane, because as usual, he'll deny everything. A few weeks ago he denied any clients of his beside the old leaked ones were pasted - and low and behold, a new clients gets leaked, and it's a fucking Atani rename. There's no use talking to him.

Like a week or two ago I actually did try talking to him normally, and what he did was, again, deny any wrongdoing that couldn't be 100% confirmed, and try to gaslight everyone into believing the situation occurred the way he said it, rather than the way it actually happened.

As you can imagine, it didn't yield any productive results, besides the person that defended him the whole way through becoming at least a *little skeptical*.
i checked the src leak of dog client and asking legitphase what things were made by him or smth like esp that was full skidded from radium or other things like shader utils when legitphase said that x thing were added by liticane i asked liticane why would he do that etc and he basically denied to every question i asked

The Atani paste in question is at least 5 months old judging by the file dates... oh wow...

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back