Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Possibly Infected Fluorescent Client + hwid checker leak

i checked the src leak of dog client and asking legitphase what things were made by him or smth like esp that was full skidded from radium or other things like shader utils when legitphase said that x thing were added by liticane i asked liticane why would he do that etc and he basically denied to every question i asked
Shader file was added by me and the tenacity similarity is genuinely a coincedence. The rest of the shaders was added by another developer and i have all the proof on git blame.

well animations aren't skidded i used different animations on the UI and i used different on the target indicator the target indicator one were liticane's i think and why i didnt change the animations? because it fucked up for some reason and i just left it behind the animations could be skidded and i dont even bother to check cuz they are not mine for further u have to ask liticane, imo it looked tenacity'ish
how the following animation library looks like tenacity is beyond my comprehention. in case anything, it would probably look more like a random util off of github, because most of them are exactly the same.

Attachments

• 1723567055853.png
    1723567055853.png
    346.7 KB · Views: 31
how the following animation library looks like tenacity is beyond my comprehention. in case anything, it would probably look more like a random util off of github, because most of them are exactly the same.
to be honest i didnt really seen it for a long time so please dont blame me 😭

I suppose I was proven wrong in this case - kudos to you. Though I still have some doubts, but I suppose that's just my personal opinion, good luck to you, I guess.

Also, I should apologize since that radar thing was actually me misremembering since we had almost the same situation with a different developer (the client was truly ran great), so sorry.

so then why is there a hwid grabber jar in the archivev
because it was for apply we didnt charge anything for it we made it apply to seperate retarded users from normal ones to save our lifes :sob

I suppose I was proven wrong in this case - kudos to you. Though I still have some doubts, but I suppose that's just my personal opinion, good luck to you, I guess.
you can always dm me and i can show u some stuff that u think might be stolen

Also, I should apologize since that radar thing was actually me misremembering since we had almost the same situation with a different developer (the client was truly ran great), so sorry.
it's about time to stop calling random people a skid for something they did in the past. I haven't pasted in a very long time and there hasn't been any client from me that wasn't testing for more than half a year......

it's about time to stop calling random people a skid for something they did in the past. I haven't pasted in a very long time and there hasn't been any client from me that wasn't testing for more than half a year......
Bro what? I didn't even know the client was developed by you, it just looked pasted as hell to me.

Another day, another paste by incompetent people.
This time, with "developers" that don't even know number data types.

View attachment 1235
why is no one mentioning this? i would never, EVER, release anything close to this... I seriously cannot comprehend that someone really looked, and made that targetHUD and never thought of using 9 simple letters (Math.round)

So you're saying you don't even care if the client is skidded? You're sure giving great PR.

It's not that I said the animations on the target indicator is pasted ..., those were entirely separate accusations. (Though they probably are lol)

As I said, I'm 99% sure that's pasted, I've seen it in a billion different clients, and while talking about it, it also reminded me of an incident from back when I was developing a client in a group, and liticane approached me saying he wanted to get in and sending a screenshot of "his" radar as a proof that he's a *great* dev.

I of course immediately recognized it as being pasted from some Russian client that was trying to imitate Akrien. Funny thing is, this target indicator is from the exact same group of clients - Russian clients trying to imitate each other. So I wouldn't say he necessarily feels shame pasting from there, and he probably thinks he can get away with it seeing as no one really knows those clients here.
Wasn't actually Liticane, was someone else whose situation was really similar so I misremembered it - sorry about that.

If you in any shape or form care about other client developers and your users then you should skid check the client, especially those (you said it yourself) tenacity-ish animations and that target indicator, and if you find anything you should probably check the rest of the client too.

Here are some pictures of different clients having the exact same visual module (excuse the low quality - but motion blur's a bitch lol):
View attachment 1237View attachment 1236
i dont wanna read all that shit but i can confirm that this shit is from some russian random client, also prob pasted 1:1

1723592825036.png

i dont wanna read all that shit but i can confirm that this shit is from some russian random client, also prob pasted 1:1

View attachment 1241
it is not pasted
1. isnt expensive 1.16?
2. i took the .png from original nursultan
3. i could provide the src but you could basically look at thunderhack capturemark esp and it is kinda close to the code we had

it is not pasted
1. isnt expensive 1.16?
2. i took the .png from original nursultan
3. i could provide the src but you could basically look at thunderhack capturemark esp and it is kinda close to the code we had
1. why should it make a difference that expensive is 1.16, it is just some gl and projection stuff
2. why even using an target esp from other clients lol? just shows that ur too incompetent to even make simple stuff like that.
And since u should know gl stuff (i mean, u claim that it isnt pasted), why did u even use an png instead of drawing it with gl

1. why should it make a difference that expensive is 1.16, it is just some gl and projection stuff
2. why even using an target esp from other clients lol? just shows that ur too incompetent to even make simple stuff like that.
And since u should know gl stuff (i mean, u claim that it isnt pasted), why did u even use an png instead of drawing it with gl
it's easier

That's a target esp that was meant to be like nursultan and i wanted it to be 1:1 perfect so i used the same .png

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back