Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Possibly Infected Gavclient b2 lol leaked no auth intent paste (he cant even code tabgui lol)

that's the broken version of GavClient LMAO

also if you guys are wondering it started out as an intent base but i'm slowly recoding it

also if you guys are wondering it started out as an intent base but i'm slowly recoding it
why tf do you even use intent base, there are so much better client bases or did you just search up "how to make a minecraft hack client" on youtube and clicked on the first tutorial u saw

How can you recode something if you didn't code it in the first place? :)

People like you are the reason community is so terrible nowdays, retarded mindless skids who couldn't code any part of a client if their life depended on it, and think they are some kind of "big" developer saying shit like that.

Anyways, the client is a full paste, i could re-trace almost every single "bypass" (half of the wouldn't even work xd) to rise and few other pastes in my archive.

The client isn't even obfuscated but i wouldn't reccomend pasting from it anyways as it's garbage and all it's parts can be found in other clients, and it makes be baffled that i have to say this but, since most of these "devs" have the audacity to make their client apply-only or even paid, do not use this ever, you are probably better using of a 10 dollar paste like pandaware or something other or a free client.

EDIT: You're the guy that made the "lavabounce" paste LOL, is this the "recode" you were talking about?

also i don't really think u have any java knowledge since most (basically all) of the stuff is from nefs (intent store) tutorial series.
so do you mean with "recoding", just pasting another tutorial series?

1680975908519.png

also i don't really think u have any java knowledge since most (basically all) of the stuff is from nefs (intent store) tutorial series.
so do you mean with "recoding", just pasting another tutorial series?

View attachment 631
1680976158287.png
I didn't even notice that holyshit xddd
this retard when .size() :eek:

The videos are also on another level he is bragging about having non-silent KillAura on:
Hypixel - anticheat with only a reach and hitbox checks
AntiGamingChair - anticheat with bare minimum aim checks
and Blockdrop - anticheat with also only a reach and hitbox check
He is also bragging about having a strafe (not like a disabler, literally just strafe speed for acs without strafe checks) and a pasted blink vanilla fly for blockdrop.

Piece of shit is selling this trash for 10 dollars when he doesn't even have bare minimum modules like inventorymanager and 0 original bypasses (close to 0 bypasses actually as most of what he has is just vanilla shit (like the strafe speed) for anticheats without checks for those things)

EDIT: Also a non sprint scaffold for hypixel, which can't even reach walking speed so he has to stop every second like he shat himself
EDIT 2: @Te1amon Why don't you reply to us? We know you are 24/7-ing this forum for source leaks :)

The videos are also on another level he is bragging about having non-silent KillAura on:
Hypixel - anticheat with only a reach and hitbox checks
AntiGamingChair - anticheat with bare minimum aim checks
and Blockdrop - anticheat with also only a reach and hitbox check
He is also bragging about having a strafe (not like a disabler, literally just strafe speed for acs without strafe checks) and a pasted blink vanilla fly for blockdrop.

Piece of shit is selling this trash for 10 dollars when he doesn't even have bare minimum modules like inventorymanager and 0 original bypasses (close to 0 bypasses actually as most of what he has is just vanilla shit (like the strafe speed) for anticheats without checks for those things)

EDIT: Also a non sprint scaffold for hypixel, which can't even reach walking speed so he has to stop every second like he shat himself
EDIT 2: @Te1amon Why don't you reply to us? We know you are 24/7-ing this forum for source leaks :)
my brain hurts now after i watched the videos

bruv chill damn, dont send no hate to him

idrc that you leaked it, and plus the bypasses arent even skidded lmao

anyways leave all the hate you want

idrc that you leaked it, and plus the bypasses arent even skidded lmao

anyways leave all the hate you want
fr they arent skidded 💀, maybe start to learn Java and its basic before actually working on a client

also if ppl are dumb enough to buy client like these i would actually be done ngl

yeah, no one with more than 1 braincell would buy that. My prediction is that he will get around 4 people to buy it (which is still much more than his 5$ a month wage so profit ig) and that will be it. Because even if you buy pasted shit you are probably not stupid enough to buy this when for LESS you could get month Novoline subscription or for again LESS you could get vestige, which is still extremely garbage but infinitely better than intent base with few rise bypasses. It still amazes me how retarded the community is and that someone would actually buy this.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back