Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Good client base?

cr0w

Reaction score
sup sup
After coding a bit on my 1.19 client, I want to try other version too.
What are good client bases? I heard that intents and liquidbounce are dogwater.
Btw I would prefer a 1.12 client base, but most clients are made in the 1.8.
Thank you guys

sup sup
After coding a bit on my 1.19 client, I want to try other version too.
What are good client bases? I heard that intents and liquidbounce are dogwater.
Btw I would prefer a 1.12 client base, but most clients are made in the 1.8.
Thank you guys
LiquidBounce is not a client base, it's a fully featured client...
I'd reccomend liquidbase (if you can find it tho) as that is the base liquidbounce and many 1.8.9 forge clients use.
You should just make your own base to be honest. It's not that hard and is infinitely better to expand and use.

You should just make your own base to be honest. It's not that hard and is infinitely better to expand and use
I feel like creating a new ClickGUI, Event Base etc is not worth the time.
I thought about just "leaking" my client base, so other people could tell me feedback, what to do better.
Is that a good idea?

I feel like creating a new ClickGUI, Event Base etc is not worth the time.
I thought about just "leaking" my client base, so other people could tell me feedback, what to do better.
Is that a good idea?
Well it depends, first of all making your client open-source is a great idea, but your client may get patched quicker if that's a problem.
I'd say making a clickgui is worth it's time as along with the hud it's client's "identity".
And about the event bus, even when people make their "own" client bases they use open source bus libraries, so just use an MIT or not licensed library and you're good to go.

I'd reccomend to use this https://github.com/ZeroMemes/Alpine.

Well it depends, first of all making your client open-source is a great idea, but your client may get patched quicker if that's a problem.
I'd say making a clickgui is worth it's time as along with the hud it's client's "identity".
And about the event bus, even when people make their "own" client bases they use open source bus libraries, so just use an MIT or not licensed library and you're good to go.
tbf I don't really have any crazy bypasses.
Could you show some clients that use this bus system?

tbf I don't really have any crazy bypasses.
Could you show some clients that use this bus system?
From the top of my head, i can say Strife, Tenacity, Expensive Recode...
Not like it really matters tho as it's just an event lib, not much space to make it "not work" for a certain kind of "application"

haha, well at least lets say intellij ready?
are any of these clients using mixin btw?

From the top of my head, i can say Strife, Tenacity, Expensive Recode...
Not like it really matters tho as it's just an event lib, not much space to make it "not work" for a certain kind of "application"
forgot about strife ngl

Renaming clients is retarded.
not really my intention, thats why I only kinda want a client base and not an existing client.
But somehow I will find a good base or even just create my own again

not really my intention, thats why I only kinda want a client base and not an existing client.
But somehow I will find a good base or even just create my own again
Oh sorry, i thought you were talking about the clients i have mentioned. Yeah i'd recommend LiquidBase as it's using mixins and is written kotlin (which i assume you are using because this). I'll try to look if i can find it on the internet or on my old hdds if i have some time.

Still, just writing your own base is a better idea.

EDIT: Got this, even though it identifies itself as a client, there is nothing in it lol.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back