Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

How would i code swing/ block hit animations

Davidne

Reaction score
Hello, im a new developer and im trying to code block/ swing hit animations, currently im trying my best to learn java but i have no idea how i would do this
i currently learn from: this website, a lot of youtube videos, codecademy,intent's tutorial, quickdaffy's tutorial,w3school, and my own atempts to create modules.

Hello, im a new developer and im trying to code block/ swing hit animations, currently im trying my best to learn java but i have no idea how i would do this
i currently learn from: this website, a lot of youtube videos, codecademy,intent's tutorial, quickdaffy's tutorial,w3school, and my own atempts to create modules.
Hey man,

You'll find the code for the "block hit" animation inside of the ItemRenderer class. I am not positive of what line it is, however, if you search for "switch" it should pop up.

In addition, there are lots of open source clients on GitHub that you could take inspiration from (don't be a skid, but learn).

Send me your discord, I will help you to code animations and blockhit.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back