Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Clean Icarus X Client Latest (BETA) Cracked & Deobfuscated

ok idc and now?

lmao cant even decompile op deobf & op crack

just because you copy pasted something of the clientlauncher folder and renamed it .jar you missed the essential thing, <3
even the json is wrong & missing libs

Last edited:
are you like stupid? it perfectly decompiles for me XD
everywhere where i put the extra obf annotation looks like public native void onEvent(IEvent var1);

Incredible work you cracked the "obfuscation" sadly every good / important bypass is not there :^(
so i dont give a shit good work bro

you still missed the point, it runs perfectly and you can play with it, that was the main point 🤣

you still missed the point, it runs perfectly and you can play with it, that was the main point 🤣
using cringe emotes mr minecraft cracker mafia

still i dont give a shit nice "deobf" atlest my good bypasses aren't leaked d:^(

i love how mad you are, continue answering so i can have a good laugh

i love how mad you are, continue answering so i can have a good laugh
how am i mad? i'm laughing that you call this deobf lmao idk if you ever noticed the prot is mostly only where i put annotations..

so you dont even need to "deobf" cuz it isnt even obf (only bypasses),lmfao nice one

i dont care about the native obfuscation as long as the client runs for the people which want to use it, im not the one which wants to skid from it

i dont care about the native obfuscation as long as the client runs for the people which want to use it, im not the one which wants to skid from it
yeah atleast i dont need to see in like 1 day neW hyPixeL disaBLEr no sK1d 100% selfcode from the pasted shitty clients

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back