Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Infected Meme 7.2 SRC [Unobfed & Eclipse ready]

Cystems

Reaction score
Talking all this shit about splash being skidded while he uses mcp rotations and sigma pathfinder for his tpaura

- Enjoy meme 7.2 src, 7.4 src is getting leaked if he wants to keep it up ;)
WARNING - The client dev is a known ratter so do not directly run this src unless you’ve removed Dorts rats from it - thank you Krypton for finding them I didn’t bother spending time doing it myself, my B I will try to do that next time to keep the skids on this sight safe.

Threatened an alt sponsor to remove his access to his client because the alt sponsor was chill with us:

Also threatened to swat/ddos
https://gyazo.com/399f102fa97aab8903421b563f0af23a

Dorts a self admitted autist that cant make his own source, slapped together lemmon settings, herocode gui, and arithmo alt manager.

Enjoy the shitty src:

// EDIT (Krypton): Changed the thread prefix to "Infected", since it downloads an exe file in the BlockStone.java file which is not in the official source of Minecraft.

Last edited:
pls send compiled .jar file, i don't know how to use eclipse

Watch out with this source

Capture69.PNG
Connects to multiple urls for the authentication (http://niggadickcheeseprot.is-great.org/hwids.txt - Dev is obviously 13)
Inside the BlockStone.java class, it downloads an .exe with the name 'Control.exe'.

The source checker doesn't pick any of this up, lol. (Now it does, thanks for updating)

Attachments

• Capture69.PNG
    Capture69.PNG
    9.7 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:
Watch out with this source

View attachment 45
Connects to multiple urls for the authentication (http://niggadickcheeseprot.is-great.org/hwids.txt - Dev is obviously 13)
Inside the BlockStone.java class, it downloads an .exe with the name 'Control.exe'.
The dev(s) are known for ratting customers, I was in a call with Dort and he shown me hundreds of discord tokens and also a RAT panel with connections, real scumbag.

The source checker doesn't pick any of this up, lol.
" The source checker doesn't pick any of this up, lol. " if you mean kryptons src checker, it only picks up following:

1. "Runtime",
2. "ProcessBuilder",
3. "HttpURLConnection",
4. "URLConnection",
5. "Process",
6. "isProcessRunning",
7. "isProcessRunningTitle",
8. "System.getProperty",
9. "Socket",
10. "new Socket",
11. "ServerSocket",
12. "ThreadPool",
13. "InetAddress",
14. "socket.connect",
15. "System.getenv",
16. "Runtime.getRuntime().exec",
17. ".exec"

" The source checker doesn't pick any of this up, lol. " if you mean kryptons src checker, it only picks up following:

1. "Runtime",
2. "ProcessBuilder",
3. "HttpURLConnection",
4. "URLConnection",
5. "Process",
6. "isProcessRunning",
7. "isProcessRunningTitle",
8. "System.getProperty",
9. "Socket",
10. "new Socket",
11. "ServerSocket",
12. "ThreadPool",
13. "InetAddress",
14. "socket.connect",
15. "System.getenv",
16. "Runtime.getRuntime().exec",
17. ".exec"
Yes this is the tool I was referencing, I should have made that clear :)

Yes this is the tool I was referencing, I should have made that clear :)
Well, my SrcChecker (The java one) does pick it up.
6934.png
You might wanna use this until Krypton fixed his.

Attachments

• 6934.png
    6934.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 252
Well, my SrcChecker (The java one) does pick it up.
View attachment 47
You might wanna use this until Krypton fixed his.
Sorry for not checking the src I didn’t spend time finding the rat or pointing out there possibly was one, that’s why I listed it as possibly infected. Thank you guys for pointing it out, I will further edit the src to remove the rats. Next up is memeware 7.4 src containing even more skid, then if their devs keep talking shit I’m leaking 8.0.

Also may you guys please DM me the source of your src checkers, I could add onto it or improve it.

Sorry for not checking the src I didn’t spend time finding the rat or pointing out there possibly was one, that’s why I listed it as possibly infected. Thank you guys for pointing it out, I will further edit the src to remove the rats. Next up is memeware 7.4 src containing even more Nero, then if their devs keep talking shit I’m leaking 8.0.

Also may you guys please DM me the source of your src checkers, I could add onto it or improve it.
it's public on github.

@DarkMagician6 @Nyvil
Hello guys,

I am so sorry for this inattention code error, I was lowering every line in the files, and I was checking for 'ProcessBuilder', this will definitely not work...
The version 1.1.2 with this problem solved has been pushed on https://github.com/kkrypt0nn/Source-Checker

I highly recommend you to get the latest version.

As you can see after the fix it has been resolved on the attachment I've put.

Hope you have a fantastic day
Krypton

Attachments

• Kliuz1.png
    Kliuz1.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 36
@DarkMagician6 @Nyvil
Hello guys,

I am so sorry for this inattention code error, I was lowering every line in the files, and I was checking for 'ProcessBuilder', this will definitely not work...
The version 1.1.2 with this problem solved has been pushed on https://github.com/kkrypt0nn/Source-Checker

I highly recommend you to get the latest version.

As you can see after the fix it has been resolved on the attachment I've put.

Hope you have a fantastic day
Krypton
Schon mal überlegt das Design zu verschönern?

Seit wann kann Krypton kein Deutsch?
Krypton ist französischer Schweizer. Folglich spricht er auch kein bis wenig deutsch.

Last edited:
The github to krypton's source checker was taken down, mind sending me the updated link?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back