Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Client mint client leak with json this time + need deobfuscating

cockycockho

Reaction score
im just want to stop leaking client
sorruy

Last edited:
who the fuck are you 💀 gg leaking a pretty much baseless client

wow so cool leaked a client that doesnt even have auth $$$

Mfer leaked a client with no obf and no auth, liek who tf are you? 💀

edi: iam not solani twisted im geting these myself from the beta channel in the discord...

im not available to deobfuscate a client when im not at my home...

if you can then search it before claiming im ratting these leaks

literaly compare it with the download from the mint client discord they am the same
output might want to rethink your beta team im keeping all the clients from literally first release possible (like weeks long at this point)

pass: skiddedspeed

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...66d2f2594c265484ef97627e8c2438b0953f/behavior virus total for the people who are ask, look at the ip connection yourself and go choose to use or not

am make new post when the client is in the newest version becase retarded devs didnt even include clickgui in this fucking release

1. Final beta release before rebase

2. [20:41]
    [+]Vulcan nofall [+]Better speeds (every mode) [+]Several more flies including Minelatino [+]New Minelatino speed [+]New watchdog speed [+]Shitty watchdog longjump [+]KA and scaffold improvements [+]Noslow improvements [+]Targetstrafe Radius option
    Troll_train

😳

littleman

Poggers

🆗

goldwumpus

3. [20:41]
    etc

4. [20:41]
    just

5. [20:41]
    a lot of things

6. i am microwavable
    a865c8d3c4eaf70caa5d393444324f6f.webp
    20/06/2022​

No click gui?
    😩

7. [20:43]
    What the fuck UwU we wanted it

8. AverageJavaFurry
    20/06/2022​

New base cope

9. i am microwavable
    20/06/2022​

Nah

10. [20:43]
    I'm eating a woman rn

11. [20:44]
    canablism is good
Bro how do you still think obfuscated. Mans probly opened it in winrar and couldnt figure it out.

Bro how do you still think obfuscated. Mans probly opened it in winrar and couldnt figure it out.
im not at home as of now i cannot exactly use anything to look into code all i know if theres no auth so esy leak LOL

Random paste client with intent gui, i can literally search up "Minecraft hack client devlog" and use java reverse engineering tutorial to get something like this

Random paste client with intent gui, i can literally search up "Minecraft hack client devlog" and use java reverse engineering tutorial to get something like this
this why im going to leakevery build i can

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back