Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

my friend having problems with his skidded disabler lmao (LAG)

what a asshole human, still being toxic to other ppl that wants some help
I see you ran out of arguments, otherwise you wouldn't have called me an "asshole human" if i refused to help someone who refuses to learn and expects someone who actually knows what he is doing to help him, i'm not saying that is me but there more people that would agree with which are much better coders than you or me are and with most of the poeple being against you and and you or "your friend" making more threads and expect something else than this doesn't only make you stupid but also an "asshole human"

I see you ran out of arguments, otherwise you wouldn't have called me an "asshole human" if i refused to help someone who refuses to learn and expects someone who actually knows what he is doing to help him, i'm not saying that is me but there more people that would agree with which are much better coders than you or me are and with most of the poeple being against you and and you or "your friend" making more threads and expect something else than this doesn't only make you stupid but also an "asshole human"
You're just annoying, you're just being toxic to ppl that wants help instead of helping them

"Learn how to code"
and some messages that sent by you like this.

You're just annoying, you're just being toxic to ppl that wants help instead of helping them

"Learn how to code"
and some messages that sent by you like this.
You are still repeating this exact same argument, why would i or someone other help you if the only thing you count as help is piece of code with the thing fixed

Timeout guys

// Unlocked again

Last edited:
You are still repeating this exact same argument, why would i or someone other help you if the only thing you count as help is piece of code with the thing fixed
you dont have to be toxic, if you dont wanna help

You and your friend have no understanding of java so the statement "learn how to code" is completely valid.
im just new at coding hacked clients, i was coding minecraft plugins before it
i know java for 1 years (ik im new lol), but that doesn't mean that i don't know java

im just new at coding hacked clients, i was coding minecraft plugins before it
i know java for 1 year (ik im new lol), but that doesn't mean that i don't know java
I have borderline zero Java knowledge yet I was able to figure out your problem almost immediately. Seems like you're coping dude.

stop talking degenerated language aka turkish
and 2. ion think so that masterof13fpsfan is another person than minorbie

you guys dont even know how to read errors and asking why you cant connect to servers after exporting your client, gl until mojang accounts die and microsoft accounts beign forced (next month)

1 year java knowledge and still doesnt know about basics :cope:

stop talking degenerated language aka turkish
and 2. ion think so that masterof13fpsfan is another person than minorbie

you guys dont even know how to read errors and asking why you cant connect to servers after exporting your client, gl until mojang accounts die and microsoft accounts beign forced (next month)

1 year java knowledge and still doesnt know about basics :cope:
im not minorbie ? wdym lol

also it not sending any error to console. it fucking the fps when enable it

imagine a forum where other people make fun of when a person don't understand a topic LOL

also i'll keep speaking turkish ;)

im not minorbie ? wdym lol

also it not sending any error to console. it fucking the fps when enable it

imagine a forum where other people make fun of when a person don't understand a topic LOL

also i'll keep speaking turkish ;)
cope

aynen öyle tabio dansözüm benim
if you would understand java then you would see why the fuck it laggs the shit out of you, but hey 1 year of pasting spigot plugins doesnt mean you have 1 year java knowledge

if you would understand java then you would see why the fuck it laggs the shit out of you, but hey 1 year of pasting spigot plugins doesnt mean you have 1 year java knowledge
i was not pasting plugins, nice brain

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back