Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Infected Rise 6.1.26 crack

iusehanabi

Reaction score
no changelog cause rice termed 💀

download $$$

cracked in 2 min with qreaj patcher
1708100823883.png

update: changed title to infected, tho I only lost a random alt I accidentally logged into the alt manager with. It probably sends ur alts to rise staff or qreaj, as only the account I logged into the alt manager with was affected. I didn't exactly lose the account, I only lost 100m and a mid skyblock profile so its wtv.

@Salomao30 i hope u know u missed SOOOOO much shit. I was gonna giveaway half of it anyways 💀 so keep coping L
(mr salomao took 100m from my most mid ahh account. bro could have gotten 500 mil easy but hes retarded lmfao, also why log alts when u can log cookies??? like genuinely, are u retarded?? u could have stole 15b from me...)

bro is gonna keep coping so lets just pretend i actually care about that profile for a sec:
OMG I LOST 100M OFF MY LEAST PLAYED PROFILE IM ENDING MY LIFE RN IOBUEWSIOBUESIUGBBWEUIOSGUIWEB

also if ur a rise staff ummmm fix client please rise 6.0 is so utterly dogshit like actually, the client doesnt even have a working autoblock 💀

Last edited:
778MB???????
its client + launcher, i also think i forgot to delete my mc data so yea, if u just want to use the client then rename risecompressed.jar to rise.jar and put in versions folder with rise.json find it urself

its client + launcher, i also think i forgot to delete my mc data so yea, if u just want to use the client then rename risecompressed.jar to rise.jar and put in versions folder with rise.json find it urself
Is it real 6.1.26 ver? Can you atleast put some changelog here, Rise must have new server now

your mc data is safe with us

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back