Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Client Rise6 cracked by HCU

Moderator notice:
This post has not been checked by a staff member and might be infected. You need to check it yourself if you want to use it.
Which one are you? Both sides sound extremely retarded
the best part of these "arguments" about the modern client com (rats and shit like this) most of the people who have made these claims do not have nearly ANY knowledge of java or kotlin and they try to base accusations off of devs, which makes it so fucking easy to manipulate them into shit

the best part of these "arguments" about the modern client com (rats and shit like this) most of the people who have made these claims do not have nearly ANY knowledge of java or kotlin and they try to base accusations off of devs, which makes it so fucking easy to manipulate them into shit
Yeah, the com nowdays is fucking braindead. One of the greatest examples is how every kid got basically brainwashed into thinking that intent.store was completely safe and balli was a java god or something, everytime you'd lol at them for buying a 20$ skid which gets cracked every wednesday and get src leaked every sunday they'd sream about rats of all things xd, it's honestly good that the faggot was doxed as he used the trust put into him to dox multiple people and was a shite person in general

Yeah, the com nowdays is fucking braindead. One of the greatest examples is how every kid got basically brainwashed into thinking that intent.store was completely safe and balli was a java god or something, everytime you'd lol at them for buying a 20$ skid which gets cracked every wednesday and get src leaked every sunday they'd sream about rats of all things xd, it's honestly good that the faggot was doxed as he used the trust put into him to dox multiple people and was a shite person in general
one really good example was when i was having a good convo with nef (i saw him in the astomero discord) and we were talking for about 20 minutes, then he went offline, my discord acc got termed, i was trying to talk to nef and say that my account got deleted and he kept on threatening me, he's just a braindead person that uses his two brain cells connected together for the first time in 4 years to try to dox some random person who barely knows shit lmao

one really good example was when i was having a good convo with nef (i saw him in the astomero discord) and we were talking for about 20 minutes, then he went offline, my discord acc got termed, i was trying to talk to nef and say that my account got deleted and he kept on threatening me, he's just a braindead person that uses his two brain cells connected together for the first time in 4 years to try to dox some random person who barely knows shit lmao
the best part was he sent a fake ip address 😂

I also vividly remember him doxing innominate after what anyone with 5 braincells could figure out was a mistake, accusing violet client of being a rat after he found a fucking webhook inside of it and generally just acting almighty saying random shit is a rat and to buy his pasted clients instead

I also vividly remember him doxing innominate after what anyone with 5 braincells could figure out was a mistake, accusing violet client of being a rat after he found a fucking webhook inside of it and generally just acting almighty saying random shit is a rat and to buy his pasted clients instead
wasn't innominate matt's alt?

wasn't innominate matt's alt?
Yeah i guess, i have no idea what happened with him before but summer v5 was clearly not intentionally ratted as the reason it was "ratted" in the first place was because he used an infected json (which was at that point on a lot of clients) which redirected to kants rat. The most retarded thing about this that kant, the fucking only person that has access to that rat has "helped" "expose" him.

What he did? Did he notify people to not run Summer and be cautious about Matt?
Nope, he doxed him using the database on intent.store which logs people's ip and emails in plain text 🙃

Yeah i guess, i have no idea what happened with him before but summer v5 was clearly not intentionally ratted as the reason it was "ratted" in the first place was because he used an infected json (which was at that point on a lot of clients) which redirected to kants rat. The most retarded thing about this that kant, the fucking only person that has access to that rat has "helped" "expose" him.

What he did? Did he notify people to not run Summer and be cautious about Matt?
Nope, he doxed him using the database on intent.store which logs people's ip and emails in plain text 🙃
The fact that people trusted a 17 year old with credit card information, ips, etc is crazy

The fact that people trusted a 17 year old with credit card information, ips, etc is crazy
I mean yeah, but that's kind of a problem in this community is that no sane person would realistically stick in here post college age, i don't even know how the buying system works since i never bought from that garbo website (though there few good clients like dortware or sensation) but i assume it was protected somehow and people weren't just like paying trough discord (right?) and when you visit a website you are automatically giving it your IP, i don't really think it's an age issue as for example i would be ok with visiting a website made by like 17 year old and trusting them with my IP and username, etc., it's more of him being an antisocial, braindead faggot xd

I mean yeah, but that's kind of a problem in this community is that no sane person would realistically stick in here post college age, i don't even know how the buying system works since i never bought from that garbo website (though there few good clients like dortware or sensation) but i assume it was protected somehow and people weren't just like paying trough discord (right?) and when you visit a website you are automatically giving it your IP, i don't really think it's an age issue as for example i would be ok with visiting a website made by like 17 year old and trusting them with my IP and username, etc., it's more of him being an antisocial, braindead faggot xd
it's still impressive teenagers can be capable of insane visuals (tenacity for example) as they could have real jobs in java and get paid really well

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back