Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

Possibly Infected Sunset Client - BROKEN UI XD

FlyingGoose

Reaction score
Im quitting cheating scene for good so im leaking the client that has broken UI.
CLIENT: https://workupload.com/file/hevbTe7mwQt
PASS: BrokenUI
VIRUSTOTAL SCAN: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...8325aff1b9ee82219c5c8847806d9fb6b7f/detection its only the protection that is getting flagged they use: vmprotect, net reactor (2.0 or 2.1), themida

BTW IM SOME RANDOM GUY NOT ADAMS ALT OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT FFS I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DONT EVEN DO FKING BACKGROUND CHECKS SO ANNOYING SO IF U SEE STUFF LIKE THAT YE ITS BS BTW NO ADAM DIDNT PROVIDE ME WITH ANY OF THE CLIENT I HAVE THE CLIENTS SINCE I BOUGHT ALOT OF CLIENTS BACK THEN WHEN CHEATING WAS FUN INCLUDING MOON,RISE 6 NOT LEAKING THAT, REACTOR CLIENT ITS FREE NOW DOESNT EXIST ANYMORE, SUNSET (EW) WORST CLIENT, MYAU (DIDNT BUY IT GOT IT FROM FAKE HYPIXEL SS,FATALITY,DREAMINHAX HE GOES BY TON OF NAMES) SO DONT SPREAD MISINFORMATION THANK YOU I CANT REVEAL WHAT MY MAIN I KEEP IT PRIVATE.....

U can check if safe it is dw

Last edited:
i really dont think its worth cracking a client that has better protection than features in the client

i really dont think its worth cracking a client that has better protection than features in the client
agree LMAO its so garbage i got scammed for 30$ they offered refund to someone and funny enough i asked for refund he said no he tried helping me their fking ticket support which they only have MEDIA who helps people in tickets they dont know anything about whats the problems etc -.- and also when i posted exposing vid on them they told me that ok ok il give u the refund just remove the vid he didnt give me refund FK THEM NEVER BUY THIS CLIENT u can buy like breeze client or phantom 2 best ghost clients. i was a fool to fall for that scam client.

agree LMAO its so garbage i got scammed for 30$ they offered refund to someone and funny enough i asked for refund he said no he tried helping me their fking ticket support which they only have MEDIA who helps people in tickets they dont know anything about whats the problems etc -.- and also when i posted exposing vid on them they told me that ok ok il give u the refund just remove the vid he didnt give me refund FK THEM NEVER BUY THIS CLIENT u can buy like breeze client or phantom 2 best ghost clients. i was a fool to fall for that scam client.
Same bruh

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back