Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

what the fuck is pipware

cockycockho

Reaction score
i just get invited to it, confused on why all these pastes are getting popular

anyone got at least the jar? i am not bothered to see if it has auth, not even checked through the discord

hello i am one of the devs of pipware the client hasn't been released so by src terms there is no proof of it being "Pasted"
also don't think every new client that has just been released is a paste bozo,

p.s: no one has the jar

hello i am one of the devs of pipware the client hasn't been released so by src terms there is no proof of it being "Pasted"

all im heard about it is its the paste, skid whatever from elysium discord.
i join the pipware discord and catch on the story, i get it now sorry for the misconfusion

bro you ain't doing invite only clients right if people who have no clue you or your client exists are getting invited before release

all im heard about it is its the paste, skid whatever from elysium discord.
i join the pipware discord and catch on the story, i get it now sorry for the misconfusion
its because the other dev leaked the elysium client src so arad and that hates him

idk but pipware got exposed for being a diablo skid, the other dev didnt allow me to use the src or client
so you're saying that you were a dev for the cheat, but you didn't have any src or access to use the cheat?

Because people have the iq of a autistic ape and its 2022

Literally just searched up pipware client on youtube, literally no results. Nobody has ever heard of you or your client. Bet you cant tell me what method overloading is

PS: Almost every new client in 2022 is a garbage paste
not my client the owner dipped, plus no shit nothing on yt cause the client wasnt released

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back