Welcome on MasterOf13FPS! MasterOf13FPS

Register today or sign up if you are already a member and never miss any cool content again :)

my friend having problems with his skidded disabler lmao (LAG)

if you would understand java then you would see why the fuck it laggs the shit out of you, but hey 1 year of pasting spigot plugins doesnt mean you have 1 year java knowledge
watch this
theres no sg clan-wars plugin on google ...
and in your opinion i was skidding spigot plugins.
beynini siktimin çocuğu seni alayınızı sikeyim orospunun dölleri

watch this
theres no sg clan-wars plugin on google ...
and in your opinion i was skidding spigot plugins.
beynini siktimin çocuğu seni alayınızı sikeyim orospunun dölleri

etc
keep coping more lil nogger you cant even fix "class not found" exceptions you coping clown cant do shit
"java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.nio.IntBuffer.clear()Ljava/nio/IntBuffer;Exit "

Pls go keep coping and pasting shit
"omg pls help i cant connect to multiplayers servers when i export client"

I wonder why you sell that plugin ON DISCORD and not on any official site where they check for skidding shit (spigot for example 🤡)

I wonder why you sell that plugin ON DISCORD and not on any official site where they check for skidding shit (spigot for example 🤡)
the reason why i don't sell my plugins on mc-market is i don't have a paypal account. i mean paypal is banned in turkey. so how can i sell ?
use your brain before saying something about me you dog

you can check this on google, paypal is banned in turkey ;)

etc
keep coping more lil nogger you cant even fix "class not found" exceptions you coping clown cant do shit
"java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.nio.IntBuffer.clear()Ljava/nio/IntBuffer;Exit "

Pls go keep coping and pasting shit
"omg pls help i cant connect to multiplayers servers when i export client"
as i said im not minorbie stop talking about "omg pls help i cant connect to multiplayers servers when i export client"

the reason why i don't sell my plugins on mc-market is i don't have a paypal account. i mean paypal is banned in turkey. so how can i sell ?
use your brain before saying something about me you dog

you can check this on google, paypal is banned in turkey ;)
as ive said, 3th world country with 0iq

and also i still belive that you are minorbie, both retarded ^ 10000

im not minorbie. this is my last time saying that to you.
also all of you guys are weird
this forum has so trash people, how can i delete my account lol?

ok? also looks like your country hasnt even learnt how to spell like what the fuck is "3th"?

also I am not masterof13fpsfan and they are not me lmao stop being a bitch

im not minorbie. this is my last time saying that to you.
also all of you guys are weird
this forum has so trash people, how can i delete my account lol?
So you post trash about you being retarded and not even being able to paste a disabler from a tutorial and after we clown on you we are trash people huh? I also think it's really funny that your post and minorbies reply were almost at the same time

So you post trash about you being retarded and not even being able to paste a disabler from a tutorial and after we clown on you we are trash people huh? I also think it's really funny that your post and minorbies reply were almost at the same time
as i said, i fixed it. also i'm talking about your toxic.
orospu çocuğu

im not minorbie. idiot

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back